2 Black Cavs + pollen + 1 new bodykit = recipe for a photoshoot - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2 Black Cavs + pollen + 1 new bodykit = recipe for a photoshoot
Sunday, April 19, 2009 5:42 PM
Well my buddy CavalierFOX just got a body kit on his 02 LS sport Cavy. BC2 front and sides, and a Kamanari (something like that) rear bumper. It actually looks pretty good, but it'll look 100x better once he gets it painted. As you can tell both cars have a nice coat of pollen on them, mine has a little less though haha Also, I know both cars need a drop, idk when FOX is dropping his, but I have a set of Eibach pro kits coming in on Tuedsay
Anyway, enough blabbing, here are the pics. C&C welcome

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter

Re: 2 Black Cavs + pollen + 1 new bodykit = recipe for a photoshoot
Sunday, April 19, 2009 5:47 PM
hmmm that vert is soo sexy

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Sunday, April 19, 2009 5:57 PM
I like the LSS better, but a nice par of J's! Looking good guys!

Project Resurrection is in full swing!
Sunday, April 19, 2009 6:44 PM
Yours is better

You'll love the drop, what struts you using?

Sunday, April 19, 2009 7:03 PM
Please tell me his car is boosted, and not just sporting a turbo emblem.

The altezzas and unpainted bodykit draw enough attention.

Sunday, April 19, 2009 7:13 PM
haha, good think its my car and not yours i put a Turbo emblem on... you would cry for days joe!
and no, it stock.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3225342
so it looks like ill be getting "attention" as you call it untill i paint the whole car... i agree with you on the altezzas though... on the car when i got it...i want some cf or blacked out ones....what do you think would look better back there?

Sunday, April 19, 2009 7:28 PM
I build nice cars with quality parts.....and I don't misbadge them as "turbo" when they're not such equipped. So please, do go there I'll gladly continue with you.

Take your Autozone emblem off and paint the bodykit. My only two requests.

As for what would look better taillight-wise, you were parked next to them. Enjoy.

Sunday, April 19, 2009 7:52 PM
- Hit the tails with some night shades..they look good blacked out.
- Different exhaust tip? Looks out of place
- Obviously paint it..

If you conquer that list it'd look pretty good..and the turbo emblem will just make people laugh at you..not sure why you'd d that one?

Sunday, April 19, 2009 7:58 PM
i like ur car 98z24ragtop!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Sunday, April 19, 2009 8:09 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:hmmm that vert is soo sexy

Thanks man, that means a lot coming from a guy like you!
Mythod wrote:I like the LSS better, but a nice par of J's! Looking good guys!

To each his own. I'm not really a body-kit kinda guy myself...
Zenith wrote:Yours is better

You'll love the drop, what struts you using?

Hehe Well, I may just install them on my stock struts. But I want some KYB AGXs, and I just found a phenominal deal on a slightly used set, I emailed the seller about shipping.... I'll letcha know if I get 'em
CavalierFOX wrote:haha, good think its my car and not yours i put a Turbo emblem on... you would cry for days joe!
and no, it stock.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3225342
so it looks like ill be getting "attention" as you call it untill i paint the whole car... i agree with you on the altezzas though... on the car when i got it...i want some cf or blacked out ones....what do you think would look better back there?

anything but altezzas. lol
OhForKavy wrote:- Hit the tails with some night shades..they look good blacked out.
- Different exhaust tip? Looks out of place
- Obviously paint it..

If you conquer that list it'd look pretty good..and the turbo emblem will just make people laugh at you..not sure why you'd d that one?

He definitely need's tails, the exhaust is just a walmart resonator tip, it looked mint with the stock LSS kit, it fit the cut-out perfectly, and i don't know when he's painting it. He was just gonna spray the kit, but now he's gonna have the whole car done...
02 redbadged (now premi) wrote:i like ur car 98z24ragtop!

haha, thanks dude I'll be rocking pro-kits like you soon XD

As for Joe vs. FOX, I'm not getting in the middle, but Joe, I agree with what you said, but in FOX's defense I don't think he meant anything by it....

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Sunday, April 19, 2009 8:14 PM
Not trying to start a pissing match, it is his car. Just found that comedic. They both looked very clean for the photoshoot.

BC2 kit always has looked good to me, I like the rear just as must as the rest but I'll deal.

Sunday, April 19, 2009 8:22 PM
that tailpipe needs to be longer.

lovin' the vert!

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Sunday, April 19, 2009 8:23 PM
Turbo on a non turbo car is asking for trouble. To each his own, oh and btw you made baby jesus cry with that misbadge.

Cars look great can't wait to see some updates once you paint the kit, tint the tails, and take off that badge.

FOR SALE
Sunday, April 19, 2009 9:52 PM
I want your car!

Monday, April 20, 2009 11:50 AM
and Toyota Tails look good IF your making a Toyo Cavi, but im not...and they dont look that good. they are stock tails that cost twice as much? thats bull...
and Jesus leave the badge alone! its not your car... so dont have a SH*T fit... it needed something back there so i fixed it. looks good on there anyways....
and sure, im saving for one anyways....hows that?
http://fullerscustomshop.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=2821234

you people like to say "to each his own" but your mouth sure doesn't understand.

Monday, April 20, 2009 12:00 PM
Yes to each his own but I have to disagree on that badge. Why not just put honda emblems on their and a V8 emblem? To each his own but to a limit of reality. Seems you still have a case of the ricer but you will grow out of it. I like the rear bumper!

GMR has got nothing on this
Monday, April 20, 2009 12:12 PM
lol, but do you see me putting those badges on there? no. like i said, it just needed something back there for now...might try looking for an LS Sport emblem...

question for all:
paint...
all black?
or two tone black on top kandy apple read (really dark red) on bottom... right over the fender to the middle of the back lights...

Monday, April 20, 2009 12:15 PM
hey fox, been awhile since I talked to you on cardomain, nice progress, and please, at least turbo it? haha, looks good tho, but I love the vert. So clean with the stock bumpers.

Monday, April 20, 2009 12:47 PM
I wouldn't waste my money on that turbo kit either IMO. Anything that is titled JDM YO and designed for an american car just doesn't jive. There are plenty of guys running turbo setups here and they can guide you in the right direction just ask.

I would go with the two tone paint Candy Red/Black. Keep us updated.

FOR SALE
Monday, April 20, 2009 1:00 PM
ps: that would not be the set up i would buy...HKS turbo kit GReady bov is more me...thanks alot...
PSS: to everyone else, im not saying i think that rockin a turbo emblem on a non turbo car is legit, cause i see what your saying. it just looks good... so if you can overlook the letters "t u r b and o" for now lol ill throw down ls sport on there or non and go clean when i do paint.
PSS: yes, the tip is out too far... took it off for the bumper... put it back on too far out... i know...lol
dont get too close...might poke an eye out

Monday, April 20, 2009 1:09 PM
looks good. I see has the same problem I had under my headlights.

Monday, April 20, 2009 2:56 PM
change the tails and paint the kit and she'll be mint.

personally, i think 95-99 toyos are the way to go but i'm a bit biased. i absolutely hate altezzas. IMO, change for the sake of change is the wrong reason... i'd actually prefer the stock tails to the altezzas.

Monday, April 20, 2009 2:57 PM
whoops...

forgot to mention vert looks great! can't wait to see it dropped.

Monday, April 20, 2009 3:24 PM
CavalierFOX wrote:and Toyota Tails look good IF your making a Toyo Cavi, but im not...and they dont look that good. they are stock tails that cost twice as much? thats bull...
and Jesus leave the badge alone! its not your car... so dont have a SH*T fit... it needed something back there so i fixed it. looks good on there anyways....
and sure, im saving for one anyways....hows that?
http://fullerscustomshop.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=2821234

you people like to say "to each his own" but your mouth sure doesn't understand.

toyo tails look good just because they look good. not cuz you have to make a toyo cav. are you making a ricer cav with ur tails? just because they are not aftermarket crap doesnt mean people wont pay good money for them because they actually look good. people pay money for ur tails and they look like @!#$.

as for the badge, you gotta be @!#$in kidding me. you own a stock cavalier that you slapped a body kit on thats not even painted yet and you put a turbo badge on. wow. right now u are in the stage that brings a bad name to those who modify sport compacts. you do ridiculous things and that makes others have no respect for you and sport compact enthusiasts. id like you to step back for a second and think about it, really work that little brain hard and think about wtf you were thinking when u decided wow lets run to autozone and put on this sweet badge that makes no @!#$in sense cuz my car is not turboed. the badge alone looks like crap let alone coupled with ur car that isnt even turboed.

boys and girls the lazers have been charged

O o
/Ż/__________________________/
|BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
\_\ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ\

Monday, April 20, 2009 3:30 PM
I don't understand this fox guy, you posted a link of a JDM turbo right after you said you would be getting one. I mention that it wouldn't be the best purchase to HELP you out and you say greddy and greddy is more of your style. GTFO, you have a turbo badge on a non turbo'd car and you expect me to believe that? Just take some advice instead of giving back all of your little PS messages.

FOR SALE
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search