Berst Ecotec Times - Stock Motor's only - Page 3 - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Berst Ecotec Times - Stock Motor's only
Saturday, May 27, 2006 2:31 PM
Vincent Morris wrote: I wanted 15's so bad but couldnt do it in my car, instead i got to run an AWD 350 powered typhoon. ran a 15.05 in that thing. it was hooking like a mofo with the AWD.

Overall it was a fun time.

How disgusting! Those things run low 14's stock. My friend went 13.8 in his BONE STOCK. My truck went 12.9 with intake, exhaust, race gas, and boost contoller.

I have not had my eco on a 1/4 mile. In the 1/8th I went 10.15 @ 69 with nothing but a cone filter. stock 5speed. 35mpg.

2004 Cavalier. Razzi. (Sold)
1998 Corvette. Some mods.
1992 Typhoon. Lots of mods.
1994 Civic VX 44MPG

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 12:42 AM
god i don't want to post this seeing other people's times...

15.72@90.xx mph...

2.25" catback exhaust, lower motor mount, b&m shifter, 18's with balding nt555's, lowered, subs removed...

my only excuses... 80+ degree heat, poor 60ft times, and beaver springs dragway (not a very fast track for just about everybody that runs there...)

Monday, June 12, 2006 12:00 AM
my best time so far on my 2004 5speed in the 1/4 is 13.3 at 90 mph. with only a injen short ram intake and exhaust.
Monday, June 12, 2006 8:08 AM
Scott A wrote:my best time so far on my 2004 5speed in the 1/4 is 13.3 at 90 mph. with only a injen short ram intake and exhaust.

did you count on your fingers? or did you count one mississippi, two mississippi?

or did you have a running start, and have someone time it with a stop watch?

in the real world, trap speed is an indication of potential, and if you're running low 13s you should be trapping at least 100mph and even then it would be a low trap

sorry but an intake and a muffler isn't going to put you into low 13s you're fooling no one Mr. Torretto

this is my favorite quote:
"I live my life one .org idiot at a time"

Monday, June 12, 2006 3:11 PM
TheFlyingSquirrel (PJ) wrote:
Scott A wrote:my best time so far on my 2004 5speed in the 1/4 is 13.3 at 90 mph. with only a injen short ram intake and exhaust.

did you count on your fingers? or did you count one mississippi, two mississippi?

or did you have a running start, and have someone time it with a stop watch?

in the real world, trap speed is an indication of potential, and if you're running low 13s you should be trapping at least 100mph and even then it would be a low trap

sorry but an intake and a muffler isn't going to put you into low 13s you're fooling no one Mr. Torretto

this is my favorite quote:
"I live my life one .org idiot at a time"

It could be his 1000' time. Perhaps he posted his time for the 1000' and his trap speed for the 1/4 mile.

Monday, June 12, 2006 10:36 PM
i no it sounds wild for a time like that. i used the timer on my cell phone and the first time it came up 13.5 and i didnt think that it was right so i did it again and that time came up 13.3 so maybe the phones programing is all jacked up but i wouldnt see how
Tuesday, June 13, 2006 12:53 PM
Scott A wrote:i no it sounds wild for a time like that. i used the timer on my cell phone and the first time it came up 13.5 and i didnt think that it was right so i did it again and that time came up 13.3 so maybe the phones programing is all jacked up but i wouldnt see how

here's an idea, go to the track

and until then, shut your mouth. sorry, but any other way of figuring out how quick (et) and fast (mph) a car goes is BS

a cavalier with an intake will never run a 13, and it eats me up because I garauntee you go around bragging about your 13 second cavalier with an intake making us all look like idiots.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 4:04 PM
Scott A wrote:i no it sounds wild for a time like that. i used the timer on my cell phone and the first time it came up 13.5 and i didnt think that it was right so i did it again and that time came up 13.3 so maybe the phones programing is all jacked up but i wouldnt see how

here's an idea, go to the track

and until then, shut your mouth. sorry, but any other way of figuring out how quick (et) and fast (mph) a car goes is BS

a cavalier with an intake will never run a 13, and it eats me up because I garauntee you go around bragging about your 13 second cavalier with an intake making us all look like idiots.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 3:52 PM
no i really dont care too much about a stupid track time or any time for that mater or going around bragging about it. what i do brag about is how my cavalier eats up older versions as well as newer 1's like the one u drive. tell u what ill give u three car lentghs and u tel me if i aint running 13's.
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 4:10 PM
Quote:

ill give u three car lentghs and u tel me if i aint running 13's.

you ain't running 13's.... timing it on your cell phone doesn't count for jack @!#$ you moron...

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 4:29 PM
lol it's "what's his face with the sunbird" reincarnated !!!

15.574 @ 89 mph stock without charger. new times with charger coming soon.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 4:33 PM
Scott A wrote:no i really dont care too much about a stupid track time or any time for that mater or going around bragging about it. what i do brag about is how my cavalier eats up older versions as well as newer 1's like the one u drive. tell u what ill give u three car lentghs and u tel me if i aint running 13's.

last I checked, you drive the same car douche

the only thing your car eats is

it just goes to show how retarded you are because not only are you under the delusion that your cavalier runs 13s with an intake, you're now challengine one of the fastest n/a ecotec jbodies on this website. There are people slower than me with a lot more modifications. I know how to drive son, and I live in the real world.

Your car is a pile of crap, and you're a stupid moron. Beating you in a race isn't worth the gas because I, Bob Sagat, and most of the people on this website, know that I would hand you your ass....

in a cardigan sweater

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 6:16 PM
PJ told you to bend over and touch your toes, he's gonna show you where the wild goose goes.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 6:42 PM
bahahahahahhaa

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 7:40 PM
Darkstars wrote:Best official 1/4 mile time was a 13.08 @ 106.3 mph while letting off to avoid hitting the top speed governer on nitrous.

* RKSport intake
* LevelZero Ecotec cams ground from GM billet blanks
* Ported Intake manifold
* Port matched head
* Prothane upper transmision mount
* Prothane lower transmision mount
* RKSport upper motor mount
* RKSport lower motor mount
* RKSport spark springs
* RKSport light weight underdrive pulley
* Weapon-R 4-2-1 Header
* High flow cat
* 2.25"Custom catback
* 2.25" exhaust cutout right at the end of header
* QTP Electronic valve for cutout
* RSM 62 MM Throttle body
* Autolite #103 spark plugs
* Nitrous Express Import EFI wet kit -100 shot
* B&M short throw shifter
* strut mounts for a '99 cavalier
* RKSport Prostreet coilover assemblies
* Vibrant front strut tower brace
* Vibrant rear strut tower brace
* Custom Subframe Brace
* Prothane control arm bushings
* Drag Radials

that was for a 13.08...... you think your car with an intake and mufler is only .2 seconds slower...... my ass

Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:46 AM
Scott A wrote:no i really dont care too much about a stupid track time or any time for that mater or going around bragging about it. what i do brag about is how my cavalier eats up older versions as well as newer 1's like the one u drive. tell u what ill give u three car lentghs and u tel me if i aint running 13's.

last I checked, you drive the same car douche

the only thing your car eats is

it just goes to show how retarded you are because not only are you under the delusion that your cavalier runs 13s with an intake, you're now challengine one of the fastest n/a ecotec jbodies on this website. There are people slower than me with a lot more modifications. I know how to drive son, and I live in the real world.

Your car is a pile of crap, and you're a stupid moron. Beating you in a race isn't worth the gas because I, Bob Sagat, and most of the people on this website, know that I would hand you your ass....

in a cardigan sweater

Oh, and for mister cell phone times 13sec car-

I swear to god you are another...gulp.... jordan krugar.

1971 camaro 427 --- here!

Stock... and loving every minute of it.
Friday, June 16, 2006 3:00 AM
OMG I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT CUP OF STFU PIC FOREVER!!!!

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Friday, June 16, 2006 7:21 AM
i ran a 12.8 in my auto 2.4
it was awesome
i timed it with the clock that blinks on my head unit.

Friday, June 16, 2006 8:47 PM
you guys are all idiots..all this high tech stuff..I have an hourglass velcroed to my dash..I run then turn it over and count all the grains of sand..I'm runnin 12's right now with my intake..

Friday, June 16, 2006 11:21 PM
OhForKavaleerLSport wrote:you guys are all idiots..all this high tech stuff..I have an hourglass velcroed to my dash..I run then turn it over and count all the grains of sand..I'm runnin 12's right now with my intake..

Dude, I have never seen another 04 SE before. Could you email me some pics of your car?
vizkiz@hotmail.com

2004 Arrival Blue/Silver LS Sport Coupe Special Edition

Saturday, June 17, 2006 12:18 AM
Well, as for the kid running 15's with an automatic.......
Who said him braggin up his car is goin to make us look bad? It's HIS car, and HIS ass will be handed to him when he races a real 13.s car.

I just took my mother's fairly stock 03 S/F to the track tonight. and my buddy drove mine, only because she wouldnt let him drive her car

So here are my times against my MOM's car! and her's is an automatic

MINE:
RT .898
60' 2.217
330 6.000
1/8 9.073
mph 80.11
1000 11.708
1/4 13.950
mph 99.77

MOM's
RT .836
60' 2.388
330 6.773
1/8 10.344
mph 69.01
1000 13.424
1/4 16.051
mph 84.68

I ran mine when we first got there, so 1hr ride plus 15minutes waiting to get on. Actaully, that was my highest run too. It was about 80degrees when I ran, as appose to 60+ when i finally took out the beast to run it. I only ran her's once too.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 8:37 AM
pj.. come race my car please

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Saturday, June 17, 2006 2:11 PM
QBE (The Boosted One) wrote:pj.. come race my car please

jeez i see how it is phil... am i not good enough for the QBE anymore?

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Saturday, June 17, 2006 5:18 PM
Hey scarab, seems like we would have a neck to neck race between us. Would be nice. If you are ever up near Buffalo NY, you should stop by the strips.

Friday, June 23, 2006 12:05 PM
Scarab (Jersey Jay 1.8T) wrote:OMG I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT CUP OF STFU PIC FOREVER!!!!

you're welcome!

1971 camaro 427 --- here!

Stock... and loving every minute of it.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search