Informal Poll - Would you pay for unlocked eco reflash? - Page 13 - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Informal Poll - Would you pay for unlocked eco reflash?
Friday, October 01, 2010 10:26 AM
well, this got off subject FAST. In the meantime I emailed a tuner and going that route, for $250 i get my tune the way I want it and its done.

Pete ***RIP John Lingenfelter***
2002 Flame Yellow Sunfire GT B+M shifted 5 Spd
Just looking for mods and prey

Friday, October 01, 2010 10:48 AM
Raise your hand if you understand that this is a FEELER thread.

No one is asking for your money at this point. I sound like a fkn broken record, but this is for interest only - saying "i have the money and i'm willing to pay for this product". If we can't even generate that WHY have vince waste his time on R&D??? No one is going to take your fkn money for an umproven product, and if Ryan would collect, i'm sure he would test prior to comitting w/ Vince, so if it's a disaster, he is a stand up guy and would return your money. Of course we are not at the point yet.

It's a lot of work to get this done, so why should QWK LN2 or myself or anyone else promise Vince a comittment when we are on the 13th page of this thing and have about 1 page of solid info, about 12 pages of people taking sh1t and still shy of 10 feeler comittments??

Friday, October 01, 2010 10:54 AM
tell you what ryan, once I get to where I wanna be, I will give me money for the greater good.

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, October 01, 2010 11:12 AM
LULZ, I don't know why it took me so long to realize I didn't have to actually own a J to enjoy this entertainment.

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Friday, October 01, 2010 1:46 PM
Fu(kin Christ! This spun way out of control for no real reason at all.... Seriously, put your differences aside. If you don't like each other, so be it... I am going to have a MOD clean this sh!t up. With the thread going the way it is now, I would not want to commit.

Bottom line is this. WE (as in ALL OF US) need a commitment and some of the funds generated before I even think about pulling the trigger and having Vince start making something to test. Until then, its a mute point. Someone earlier said something about negotiating with him or him making something is better than nothing. Really? Thats BULLSH!T statement. This is no sweat off his balls. Remember, this is not as simple as you think. The code has to be completely re written....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Friday, October 01, 2010 7:46 PM
i'm in, as long as its not within the next few weeks you guys are tryin to have something done. if it can wait till a little after xmas, or better yet, tax season!
Sunday, October 10, 2010 8:47 PM
So I take it this isn't going to happen?

"You can only feed them semen for so long before their legs fall off."

Monday, October 11, 2010 4:56 AM
Senorguitar wrote:So I take it this isn't going to happen?

I doubt it, especially now that it is proven that you can run the LD9 reflash on the Eco. Personally im gonna wait to see how well they get it tuned and probably do the swap myself.

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Monday, October 11, 2010 6:30 AM
I would still like to see this happen. I would also like to see some proof of it, but I do not own a Eco and do not plan to anytime soon, so I have no reason to put up money on it right now.

FU Tuning

Monday, October 11, 2010 8:07 AM
Screaming for Mercy!! wrote:I would still like to see this happen. I would also like to see some proof of it, but I do not own a Eco and do not plan to anytime soon, so I have no reason to put up money on it right now.
Eco Swap the Reaper!

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, October 11, 2010 8:59 AM
Tinkles wrote:

I doubt it, especially now that it is proven that you can run the LD9 reflash on the Eco. Personally im gonna wait to see how well they get it tuned and probably do the swap myself.
I tend to agree w/ Tinkles here. How much is a PCM and harness from a yard? Maybe 50-75? With credits your now looking at around 300 to get this done.

The biggest plus to the 2200/LD9 pcm swap however, is that we don't have to wait on the cheapness of the org to get it done.

Monday, October 11, 2010 9:05 AM
oldskool (eco meatcake) wrote:
Tinkles wrote:

I tend to agree w/ Tinkles here. How much is a PCM and harness from a yard? Maybe 50-75? With credits your now looking at around 300 to get this done.

The biggest plus to the 2200/LD9 pcm swap however, is that we don't have to wait on the cheapness of the org to get it done.
Now they will want a base start-up file spoon fed to them.....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, October 11, 2010 10:44 AM
QWK LN2 (needs an @ss whoopin) wrote:
oldskool (eco meatcake) wrote:
Tinkles wrote:

Now they will want a base start-up file spoon fed to them.....

aint that the truth.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search