suicide doors - Page 2 - Exterior Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: suicide doors
Saturday, March 05, 2005 6:16 AM
you guys make me laugh
once i find those pictures i will make all of you eat your words that are sayin factory hinges don`t work
i am still laughin ....lol.......

when anyone here can build one of my cars just like that one sorry SON you need to
STFU!!!!!!

can i haz bondo

Saturday, March 05, 2005 9:25 AM
hey, if i'm wrong, i'll admit it. don't confuse intelligence with pride. if you can provide a picture of stock door hinges from a third gen j-body suiciding the doors, i'll admit that i am wrong on the point that they won't work. as far as the work involved, if it were even possible, it would be a hell of a lot more work than using premade suicide specific application hinges. however, i still don't believe you since you havn't provided that picture yet. so either post up pictures or stfu yourself.

keep laughin chuckles.

Saturday, March 05, 2005 10:19 AM
Hey cannon. what was that little flag again? i think we need to give a along with your ever so usefull on his last post....

Saturday, March 05, 2005 10:22 PM
and ya know what i am laughin and will be laughin
and yes when i find the pic`s you will insert your foot in your mouth
MR.BODY MAN

can i haz bondo
Saturday, March 05, 2005 11:36 PM
you would have to eliminate the b pillar in our cars to use a factory stlye hinge on a suiside door for our cars....

seriously....

and just cause you took a picture of that car at one of the many autorama's it visits doesnt mean you did @!#$ to it...

not to mention... how does a nova wagon with forward open doors on it point how your not wrong aobut using reversed hinges on j ????

just admit your wrong, do your self a favor, re register with a different user name.. and pretend to be a respectfull .org member..

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Sunday, March 06, 2005 9:43 AM
ha ha ha ha we gots some grade a ownage going on here. you people have got to realize that there are people that have been doing this for a long time. some people have been modding cars before they were even able to have a license. now when you post a photo of a car with suicide hinges and pcs of you working on it i will believe it. until than your just a stoopid newb

Sunday, March 06, 2005 10:24 AM
not to get away from this lil "school girl in the courtyard" -esque argument, but i'm about to sell my cavy and buy a lincoln ls. i wanna suicide the rear doors to make it more classy (like someone just recently did to a 300M *drool*). Does anyone know if it would work?

Are universal suicide hinges good? or do they require too much fab depending on the car?

and although 1100 per door seems expensive as HELL unless they're making the entire hinge, i'd rather pay the $ and haev it look great, then pay 500 to some dude and have the doors scrape or something..

but that's just me. and i know how to change my oil, AND the bulb in the headllights!

continue your fun, gentlemen

I'm tellin' Uncle Ben!! You stole his RICE!!

"premiere cavalier" coming soon to a street near you!!
Sunday, March 06, 2005 5:28 PM
well little you know about cars dumb ass the wagon is a 2 door conversion it was a 4 door crotch stain

and ya never seen my work so i really don`t give a rat`s ass about you or anyone else on this site
all i wanted to do was help out the people that needed help
and i stated a fact that you can use factory hinges on a suicide door
if any of you were serious about doin something to your car that will make it stand out as a original one of a kind instead of pre packaged need for speed lookin dime a dozen "race car" i understand you would want the advice of a experienced body man
but since you don`t i will just let you try to belittle my award wining capabilities

old school bitches back in 94` most of you kids weren`t even a wet spot on your momma`s under wear
so i am done giving advice

can i haz bondo
Sunday, March 06, 2005 10:56 PM
all i ever said to you was the fact that the work involvedin making the factory hinges is far more invloved than just using a hinge kit designed to do so...

what does it matter how many doors it has.. it doesnt prove your point...

you have no clue whats in my garage right now, or what i have worked on... nor will you ever..

get of your high horse, i'm done talking to you.....

someone seriously just lock this.....

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Monday, March 07, 2005 5:05 AM
lmao!!!!!!
like i said i don`t care about you or any one on this site and you have no idea what else i have done
no high horse here SON just the truth
so go ahead and keep on with the "pre packaged" cars

can i haz bondo
Monday, March 07, 2005 8:04 AM
will you get off it with the "son" comments? you're old and have kids. not one person in here cares.

yal lneed to quit bitchin' and start answrin' my question about the lincoln!!

jk. but i like my pre-packaged car..... that hood was stupid looking anyway.

I'm tellin' Uncle Ben!! You stole his RICE!!

"premiere cavalier" coming soon to a street near you!!

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:33 AM
this is a j-body site, not a lincoln site. the best way to find out about suiciding the rear doors on that car would be to take it to a reputable shop and ask them.

oh y eah, and don't take it anywhere near that hack big daddy. that old man would probably take hinges off of a fiero to suicide the rear doors on the lincoln.

Monday, March 07, 2005 11:30 AM
LOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmm.... I am confused, and the Blonde genius that is me,
does not easily get confused
Monday, March 07, 2005 3:52 PM
that`s fine who ever it was that warned me it`s cool i really don`t care
me a hack??? i don`t think so like i said keep up the good work with the "pre packaged" cars you all love so much

can i haz bondo
Monday, March 07, 2005 4:20 PM
big daddy wrote:i don`t think so like i said keep up the good work with the "pre packaged" cars you all love so much

well, you finally said something smart, rather than tell people to hack their cars together with your yet unproven methods.

Monday, March 07, 2005 4:25 PM
so which fender did you straighten on the wagon, or did you just do the bondo work?
on topic though those of you that have been in a smaller car with suicide doors what type of effect does it have on getting in and out of the vehicle?

Monday, March 07, 2005 6:54 PM
well to the mod or admin i sure hope you read through all this silly bull@!#$ and gave out warnings to all the other people that have dogged on me as well
not just gave me some silly little warning to scare me or shut me up because that will never happened
and to you x-evo i am sorry that you are jealous about the talent i have i understand
and don`t ever EVER EVEN TRY TO TALK @!#$ ABOUT MY FAMILY
YOUR BARKIN UP THE WRONG TREE

can i haz bondo
Monday, March 07, 2005 7:15 PM
you're the only one acting out of line here. the rest of us are trying to have a grown up conversation with you to figure out how exactly you use stock hinges to open the doors suicide. yet, you're still not man enough to bone up and post pictures. we're still waiting. yet you throw out insults to everyone who's posted so far. face it hack, you posted up some of the most retarded advice you could have, myself and others have called you out on your little bluff, and you can't face up to the fact that you're so wrong it's hillarious. you're the one getting laughed at here, not anyone else. i hope you realize that.

you need to grow up, son.

Monday, March 07, 2005 7:23 PM
listen here SON how can i have a grown up conversation with people that don`t listen to some one that has the experience?? and how dare you tell me i am not a body man or have no experience at all when it comes to doin my job??? what you think that pic of my brothers grand am is a bull@!#$ pic??? @!#$ you !!! you are so god damn jealous of some one that has a talent and just won`t admit that
i feel sorry for your momma that her son is so ignorant it`s silly
and my advice is from experience crotch stain not just off the top of my head adive
it`s you @!#$ nut that needs to listen to the voice of experince not me i have no need to listen to a KID that is absolutly clueless about cars and has no talent
and what you think you throw a body kit on a car paint the interior and throw a bunch of neon`s in a car and you call that custom???
when you and every one else on this site has my talent then talk to me but until then leave me and what i say alone

can i haz bondo
Monday, March 07, 2005 7:45 PM
Quote:

hapkidoisme (9:25:58 PM): listen @!#$ nut you got a prob with me your nothing but a 23 yr old punk ass kid that is clueless about cars don`t ever EVER tell me i am not a body man or for that matter a custom body man
hapkidoisme (9:26:15 PM): so @!#$ off and leave me the @!#$ alone

obviously age doesn't mean much for maturity. i never said you aren't a car guy, or a body guy, or whatever the hell it is you do... what i said is that you gave bad advice to someone telling them to half ass a project making it three times as hard as it should have been. for that im calling you a hack. obviously, at age 23, i am more grown up than you, cause you're acting like a 13 year old.

i asked you to show me how the stock hinges will work, and all you did is say you're laughing and saying how good of a body guy you are cause you are 9 years older than me. that doesn't prove jack sh*t dude. then, you assume that i know nothing about body work and nothing about cars. wrong again moron.

im saying that i don't think stock hinges will work to suicide the doors, i've posted my evidence in defense of my position, showing how they mount and how they open. you, old man, havn't proven sh*t other than your lack of maturity. so why don't you grow the @!#$ up yourself, bone up to the fact that you were wrong, and just shut your flappin mouth already.

and i don't know what grand am you're talking about... but i asked to see the work done to a j-body. i am not jealous of any part of you. and the insults towards me, my friends and my mother (lol) just go to show how immature you are. not to mention hypocritical, yelling at x-evo for mentioning your kid. you are the one who wants family left out of this thread, yet you seem to have some idea that it's ok for you to say things about my mother?

i do what i can with my car, considering the fact that i am going to school (something that you should be jealous of) and working only part time. so if you think it's a lame ass pre-packaged car, so be it. i am proud of what i've worked for with what little money i've got. i never said anything about any part of my car being custom (other than the painted interior). so i don't know where you got that silly notion from.

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:15 PM
so you admit to not knowing how to customize a car, yet you will tell me that i am giving bad advice tellin someone to "half ass" a project, when you have no clue

you callin me a hack, you who thinks customizing a car is painting the interior are callin me a hack, if there was anyone on on this site that knew anything about true custom and modification not just slapin on a body kit and painting your inerior
i don`t think i would be the one being laughed at

but since that`s not the case let me post of some great advice so be sure to rattle can the interior and put more neon`s and stickers and windshiedl banners and 3 foot tall wings and racing seats you got me i am the one posting the retarded advice

any custom body man knows that just about anything can be done to any car for you to sit there at your keyboard dreaming of the next rattle can your goin to buy for your interior and tell me a custom body man that it can`t be done is ignorant

it was a suggestion to customize a car rather than "pre-packaging" the car, i understand none of you have the talent to do this so keep "modding" your pre packaged cars

can i haz bondo

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:22 PM
There sure are some dumb motherfu(kers on this site! Im not even gonna get into it.

Its easier to build a hinge from scratch than it is to reverse the stock hinges. Atleast thats what Im doing for my car so the door clears the widebody, plus I dont feel like using some weaka$$ pidly stock hinges to hold up the door that is now supported by the pillar and reinforced jamb.

Im sure it can be done.......but its more effecient, both time and cost, to NOT use stock hinges!

Hey big daddy , you need some crutches or something cuz you seem like your getting pretty top heavy, sure youre gonna make it thru the door? I used to airbrush, I paint and I do bodywork, dont see me acting like some POS internet tuff guy............

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:30 PM
i never admitted not knowing how to do anything. again, you assume. i've said time and time again that anything is possible with enough work and money, but how the @!#$ many times do i have to say that what you suggested is the @!#$ HARD WAY OF DOING THINGS! so yes, im saying that you are telling someone to "half ass" their project.

as for my car, im not trying to make it into the most custom piece of artwork for the shows, i am just making it look better than stock. so if a rattle can paint job on the interior, a body kit, and rims will do that, you betcha im gonna do it. im happy with it. maybe later when i have the time and money i'll make something really custom, but not yet. at least, not to a 8 year old car with 117 thousand miles on it. right now, that car is lucky to even be worked on. why would i spend the money customizing it? like i said, im just making it look better than stock. so pre-packaged it is.

oh yeah, and can you please string together a gramatically correct sentence? half of your @!#$ you type isn't understandable.

thanks Flip.

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:34 PM
dont see me acting like some POS internet tuff guy..................fisrt off jag balls don`t ever call me or type out and call me a POS you @!#$in with the wrong guy so back the @!#$ off
regardless of time and cost it can be done END OF STORY!!!!

if you don`t have the time or the knowledge then keep pre-packagin your cars
you want something original you want some thing custom it`s goin to cost time and materil so it will be original

oh you USED to air brush and paintg and do body work as a hobby i have seen ya around different forums and you as well have a big head and can`t fit through the door so don`1t call the kettle black

can i haz bondo
Monday, March 07, 2005 9:36 PM
Whatever you POS, why dont you go fu(k your wife somemore and create some more ignorant offspring like yourself!!!

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search