MmMmMmMm PAINT - Page 4 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: MmMmMmMm PAINT
Saturday, March 19, 2005 11:07 AM
jnight32 wrote:Second Cavie Freak, I made one simple comment, in no way trying to be an ass hole, then you had to come back and flame me for my choices. I still remember when you had vinyl all over your windows, glad you finally removed that. You got a body kit, nice but you’re still sitting on stock wheels for the past year and a half? Paint our not maybe you’re going the wrong direction. Put some nice wheels on the car instead of paying for shaving? Saving money instead of painting your inners? How was I supposed to know you had a hook up and only paid 20 bucks to get them color matched, I was generalizing, and trying to give some advice. In ending, what ever floats your boat man.

I am posting this as a rebuttal and in defense of my decisions. Now let’s get back on topic.

Ill get rims when hell freezes over. There are no rims out there that i like on my car. I love my stock wheels and thye are here to stay.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Re: MmMmMmMm PAINT
Saturday, March 19, 2005 3:39 PM
Jnight's car is the shiznit!

Matt... perhaps you should look into something similar to the stockers, only bigger? That way, you keep your dual-5spoke look and still have aftermarket wheels. I like your car man, but the profile of those tires just doesn't sit right with the rather wild body kit. I think a nice set of 18's would complement the car well. Enkei and Konig both have new styles coming out lately that you might be interested in.

Suck, squish, bang, blow... muahahahaha!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search