Cavalier's Cavalier - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cavalier's Cavalier
Sunday, December 19, 2010 4:40 PM
Just some summer pictures of my car just after I sold my 99, 4 door Cavalier and bought this, hopefully I can get back to the basic's after winter is over, like, lowered, Duals, stereo and maybe new rims to start off year 1+

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood

Re: Cavalier's Cavalier
Sunday, December 19, 2010 4:43 PM
dont let salt or anything get on those adrs.. or else that chromes going to look like crap lol . otherwise looks nice bro.

Sunday, December 19, 2010 5:12 PM
Deft needs new wheels, looks good though.

Sunday, December 19, 2010 5:29 PM
I'm not feeling the rims, but you've got a great start for a project car. I wish I started with an ls sport.

Sunday, December 19, 2010 5:44 PM
blang, blouw!

If it takes forever.... I will die trying. Underdog Racing
Sunday, December 19, 2010 5:46 PM
As with everyone else, I'm not really feeling those rims.

Sunday, December 19, 2010 7:04 PM
Love the color... LOL
Sunday, December 19, 2010 7:35 PM
looks good, you going to any shows with the cavy next year?

Sunday, December 19, 2010 10:24 PM
Not bad but this is the first LS Sport i've seen without painted mirrors.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Sunday, December 19, 2010 10:26 PM
I dont think its an actual Ls Sport, look at the trunk

Sunday, December 19, 2010 10:28 PM
My LS Sport had the same trunk.

2009 Ford Mustang V6

Sunday, December 19, 2010 10:53 PM
Holy blind cause of the lights batman!!

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Sunday, December 19, 2010 10:58 PM
The09GXP wrote:My LS Sport had the same trunk.

Was your trunk replaced by the dealership or previous owner?

Also his mirrors could be replacements, or the ls sport kit just added on by a dealership/previous owner. Many possibilities.

Sunday, December 19, 2010 11:39 PM
those bling-bling rims don't suit the car at all, and HID's in stock housings are doing nothing but pissing off other drivers. GO YOU on that one. But judging by your sig and profile, you are just toooo ghetto not to have big ol' chrome rims, eh?

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Monday, December 20, 2010 1:16 AM
Overall, nice clean car...but the wheels kill it for me.

Id say new wheels, get rid of the trunk light bar, and mild drop and it'll look excellent. I agree with the above, you a nice start to a project there.

Monday, December 20, 2010 6:19 AM
I think I saw Antoine Dodson in the background of that pic...

Monday, December 20, 2010 6:58 AM
Sorry, NOT feeling the wheels, but otherwise It's a nice car.

Monday, December 20, 2010 8:13 AM
Torres @ UGC Media wrote:
The09GXP wrote:My LS Sport had the same trunk.

Was your trunk replaced by the dealership or previous owner?

Also his mirrors could be replacements, or the ls sport kit just added on by a dealership/previous owner. Many possibilities.

no it's a z type not a ls sport, I picked this up for $2900 from $3500, pretty much all I wanted was the engine and tranny setup with the Z24 or Ls style kit, the difference was like 2 grand more for a Z24 here or get this, and because of the power everything I had in my 4 door and the problems I had I didn't want power options, so it only has a power sunroof,everything else is pretty much basic but that and the kit

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Monday, December 20, 2010 8:40 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:those bling-bling rims don't suit the car at all, and HID's in stock housings are doing nothing but pissing off other drivers. GO YOU on that one. But judging by your sig and profile, you are just toooo ghetto not to have big ol' chrome rims, eh?

Actually no, I definatly can afford bigger rims but, I think bigger than 18 inch are pointless on a Cavalier. I think my @!#$ handles pretty good on 18's AND I'M NOT INTO BIG CARS WITH 20's, 22's or whatever u think that is, maybe a truck If I had 1 lol. I like racing and @!#$, fast moving and fast lookin cars, supercars, Grand Am, LeMans, F1, Cart. I let my cousins do tha PIMP Caddy @!#$, and as for my stock housing HID's I don't care what other drivers think as long as I can see whats ahead of me while I drive, on top of that I'm lookin at gettin a set of projectors made. ( I must be TOOOO ghetto for that @!#$ too EH???)
Oh yeah 1 other thing DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER, U BEEN DOIN THAT @!#$ SINCE I SHOWED UP ON HERE. PROBLEM MUCH????? WTF???

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Monday, December 20, 2010 9:10 AM
As for the rims, Like I said to JLAudioCavalier, I like a racing, so I like a race type wheels, the reason why I even bought the ADR's was they were my first set of chrome for $1250 Cdn, free shipping from the U.S, to my door, with 225/40/18 Nexen 5000 tires, mounted, balanced, and free tuner lugs, I was goin with the black but found those, tell me where in CANADA u can get 18x8 chrome for that brand new??? anyway the rim below is what I been lookin at for the last 3 months, if my income tax refund is good, these r my next wheel, my car lowered with these will look mint, IMO, but their 18x8.5 and i'm lookin for the carbon fiber insert for the trunk now, Carbon Fiber and Silver is pretty much the theme I'm goin with through the whole car.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Monday, December 20, 2010 9:30 AM
Dont mind the wheels. Like the ones you posted above better.

Monday, December 20, 2010 10:08 AM
Thanks that explains it! I forgot you could buy the car like that up in canada.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Monday, December 20, 2010 10:31 AM
Yea I like the second set of wheels better. Keep it up man.

Dont mind Dustin(JL) he doesn't get out much, he thinks everything is "ghetto" that isn't from Main lol

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, December 20, 2010 11:10 AM
Haha I have traveled the whole country dave, annnndddd I don't live in mainE anymore :p. I do think chrome rims on a cavalier is ghetto, and then someone who calls himself "ghetto greenz" and says weird ghetto bs an educated man can't even understand like "skr8 goodz in tha hood".... What am I supposed to assume? Lol

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Monday, December 20, 2010 11:17 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:those bling-bling rims don't suit the car at all, and HID's in stock housings are doing nothing but pissing off other drivers. GO YOU on that one. But judging by your sig and profile, you are just toooo ghetto not to have big ol' chrome rims, eh?

I'm sorry but the idea of a maritime ghetto makes me laugh my ass off.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search