valves from karo - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
valves from karo
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:34 PM
are these things made to order? idk what his user is on here. just wondering how long i should expect to wait... ordered some ss valves from his site last week, and i wanted to know if its something most ppl wait a week, or a month or more for.

and karo, if you read this, please pm me. want to know if you can get me some forged pistons.

Re: valves from karo
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:55 PM
Dave De Stefano wrote:are these things made to order? idk what his user is on here. just wondering how long i should expect to wait... ordered some ss valves from his site last week, and i wanted to know if its something most ppl wait a week, or a month or more for.

and karo, if you read this, please pm me. want to know if you can get me some forged pistons.

he will check in soon!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:57 PM
i know he keeps some on hand, no idea which ones though.

paul needed 4 right away and got them no problem.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, February 10, 2010 8:09 PM

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 8:03 PM
Dave De Stefano wrote:are these things made to order? idk what his user is on here. just wondering how long i should expect to wait... ordered some ss valves from his site last week, and i wanted to know if its something most ppl wait a week, or a month or more for.

Dave,

I got your order. Sorry for the delay and sorry for not getting back to you. Late last week, our computers crashed so I lost a lot of data and I have been trying to get all the data back.

Your order will ship out on Friday and I will make sure it ships out to you via 2 day air shipping at no extra cost to you (out of my pocket) to make up for any lost times because your order shipped out late to you.

Again i'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner on this.

Thanks
-Karo

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 8:06 PM
I'll send you an email shortly about the pistons you were asking about.

Thanks
-Karo

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 10:01 PM
its well worth the wait when the parts do come in... Karo had everything i needed to finish my build!

Thursday, February 11, 2010 2:20 AM
thanks karo!
Thursday, February 18, 2010 4:59 PM
any word on the valves karo?
Friday, February 19, 2010 11:30 AM
I waited for my valves too. There were a few errors, but everything was corrected in a timely manner. It was just the initial shipment since they came from the supplier.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search