Turbo it....... - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Turbo it.......
Sunday, January 25, 2009 1:46 PM
i have an 03 Chevy Cavalier
i think i'm a be able to get a good deal on a turbo kit.........it's a T3/T4 turbo kit.........and i can get it for about 1000 bucks or so......good price right?
now my questions are:
1. what else must i do after the turbo is installed in order for my car to run right?
2.also, how much will the rest of the things that i need cost me?
3.after installed, how much PSI can i run to be safe but still feel a difference?
4.or should i just wait on the turbo and go with bolt-ons for now?

any info is appreciated.........thanks.......

Re: Turbo it.......
Sunday, January 25, 2009 2:05 PM
These are good questions to ask, but they're things you NEED to figure out for yourself.

You can find this information all over the place.

I'm not being mean, but we're not gonna spoon feed you this stuff. Your car. Your mods. Your style. Your research.
Sunday, January 25, 2009 2:06 PM
need more info on what the kit includes to tell you if its a deal or not and the psi and what not pends on the turbo

Sunday, January 25, 2009 2:14 PM
is it an eBay kit.. I pray not a Maximum Boost kit....

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Sunday, January 25, 2009 4:10 PM
lol

Sunday, January 25, 2009 4:15 PM
i really don't know if it's an ebay kit or not........i mean, i'm not gonna get it on ebay, but the shop where i;m getting it from might be........
and it comes with the basic things that a turbo kit comes with.......
i'll do some research and find out a lil more info........thanks guys.......

Sunday, January 25, 2009 4:47 PM
There's a lot you should take into consideration. One thing is the quality of the parts. Just because you would have everything needed to turbocharge your car doesn't mean that it would be safe and reliable. Cheap parts could fail and cause a lot of damage. It all goes back to the saying "you get what you pay for".

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search