Tranny Shift Kit? - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tranny Shift Kit?
Friday, July 17, 2009 10:32 PM
Newbie here, be gentle...have a 99 Sunfire 2.2 4 spd auto, and the trans pan is leaking. So I have to replace the gasket, but....I would like to improve the shifting. So, should I do a kit, or the shiftplus? If a kit, how difficult? Thanks..

Re: Tranny Shift Kit?
Saturday, July 18, 2009 12:46 PM
go with the b+m shiftplus,took me 5 minutes to install,and it makes a crazy difference.leave it in stage 1 all day long,stage 2 when ur at the track,40 bucks or under depending where you get it from,and it has a proven track record.can't go wrong with it.

Monday, July 27, 2009 12:10 PM
IS THERE ONE FOR THE 4T40E TRANNY OR IS IT JUST THE ONE FOR THE GM TRANNY THAT WILL WORK I HAVE A 98 SUNFIRE GT WITH A 2.4L AND 4SPD AUTO THAT I DIRT TRACK RACE AND IM SICK OF THE LAG THREW THE GEARS PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP
Monday, July 27, 2009 1:11 PM
yes that's what i have and it works like a charm,go into the group purchase forum,and look up the inventory blowout! thread by aplusperformance i think it was,he's got a bunch pretty cheap,not as cheap as originally listed though i don't think,allecotec.com has some and turbotechracing.com,they're not hard to find

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search