Who has a 5 speed Cavalier/Sunfire, that has a set of Prothane or TTR tranny bushings - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Who has a 5 speed Cavalier/Sunfire, that has a set of Prothane or TTR tranny bushings
Monday, December 13, 2010 5:35 PM
Who has a 5 speed Cavalier/Sunfire, that has a set of Prothane or TTR tranny bushings?

If you have a set, and they are not installed, please PM us, we have a question for you.

Thanks in advance!

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!

Re: Who has a 5 speed Cavalier/Sunfire, that has a set of Prothane or TTR tranny bushings
Monday, December 13, 2010 6:06 PM
why not just post ur question here? i have a used set sitting in my garage that is uninstalled.

Re: Who has a 5 speed Cavalier/Sunfire, that has a set of Prothane or TTR tranny bushings
Monday, December 13, 2010 6:23 PM
the guys at ttr need help peeps. they need to know the sleeve lengths for the front and rear mounts. seems they have had a computer issue and no longer have the info.

lets be cool JBO and help them out so we can continue to buy good products from them.

Monday, December 13, 2010 7:44 PM
My prothane tranny bushing sleeves are 2.75" long

Jason
99 Z24

LG0/LD9 for Life
10 Year Bash Veteren
Monday, December 13, 2010 8:05 PM
There are 2 different lengths, can you measure both lengths (front is a longer one)

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Monday, December 13, 2010 8:43 PM
One of mine is 2 5/8" and the other is 2 3/4"

Jason
99 Z24

LG0/LD9 for Life
10 Year Bash Veteren
Tuesday, December 14, 2010 6:43 AM
Can someone else do a 2nd verification?

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 1:14 PM
Figured out the dimensions, this thread can be locked/deleted/closed.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 2:54 PM
Where mine close or WFO

Jason
99 Z24

LG0/LD9 for Life
10 Year Bash Veteren
Wednesday, December 15, 2010 6:41 PM
2.878"
2.608"

Once was pretty much right on, one was a bit short from your numbers

Thanks!

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search