Injector options - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Injector options
Thursday, October 16, 2008 6:59 PM
I am just curious what standard size injectors are available for our cars. and what is the best place to get them, besides at summit or jegs.

I dont recall what the standard OEM injectors are, but we all know where to get those.

Then the SC kit comes with 310cc injectors.

Then i know there are 440cc injectors, but not sure if there is a good way to find a set of these.

Then what is the next step up from 440? is there a 500? or 600 something? and where can you find these?

I know some people use LS1 injectors, others use SRT-4 injectors, some use cobalt SS injectors...

I was just hoping we could maybe compile a list of different injector options where to find them, and what all it takes to hook them up. (plug and play, wire splicing, modified fuel rail, etc..)

Re: Injector options
Friday, October 17, 2008 8:47 AM
I would just give RCengineering a ring, they will most likely have in stock what you want, and they will make it if they dont.

http://www.rceng.com/

also some nice injector sizing calculators there.

Friday, October 17, 2008 9:08 AM
well i was hoping for something more along the lines of OEM applications that can be swapped into our cars.

Anyone can go to summit, or online and order brand new injectors exactly to fit their needs. but i imagine not everyone can afford that.

I know alot of guys use injectors from different cars to get the desired results quickly and cheaply.

just hoped to maybe start a list of different injectors that can be used from other applications.

Friday, October 17, 2008 10:57 AM
racetronix carries a 42lb and a 60lb kit for the colbalt ss/sc - I would guess that's the thing your looking for? It comes with a wiring harness apparently - the 42lb kit is like 180$ and I was actually considering it for my n/a build. If you're gonna be running over 14 pounds as you said in the other thread, I'd just go with the 60lb/hr kit.
Good luck!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search