Hahn stage 1- Who's running it? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hahn stage 1- Who's running it?
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 2:55 PM
Well, after I redo my suspension in the next month i'm going to save up for a turbo kit. Going with Hahn Racecraft of course. Everyone says just go ahead and buy the stage 2, but I dont have the money for that at the time being.

What i'm most likely going to do is buy the stage 1 and then save up to buy the upgrade kit. It comes out to the same price as the stage 2 anyways.

So, if anyone is running the stage 1 kit currently, how do you like it? Pro's? Cons? Thanks guys!

"You can only feed them semen for so long before their legs fall off."

Re: Hahn stage 1- Who's running it?
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:33 PM
I would like to know this answere also.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:41 PM
Brian, pm me on DT.com how much your looking to spend and I can get you a SMOKING deal on some stuff that you will LOVE!!!!!!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 6:58 PM
Senorguitar19 wrote:Well, after I redo my suspension in the next month i'm going to save up for a turbo kit. Going with Hahn Racecraft of course. Everyone says just go ahead and buy the stage 2, but I dont have the money for that at the time being.

What i'm most likely going to do is buy the stage 1 and then save up to buy the upgrade kit. It comes out to the same price as the stage 2 anyways.

So, if anyone is running the stage 1 kit currently, how do you like it? Pro's? Cons? Thanks guys!

From what Ive seen its about as easy as it gets when your talking about bolt-on kits. So if your looking to take out the guesswork this is a good option. When you learn more about boost and get more money which you will inevitably want and need, you can either upgrade it through Hahn or do it on your own and maybe save a few bucks.

Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Friday, December 05, 2008 3:38 PM
I am TRYING to run the Stage one. I just cant get everything to work :/
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search