ATI - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ATI
Friday, June 01, 2007 1:07 AM
I just got an autotrans interceptor off a great member on here, and have a few questions.

On the back, there is a sticker that tells you to turn it counter-clockwise to adjust line pressure. If you are reading the sticker, is the line pressure the one below the sticker? The put a hole for the tc as well, but Im not 100% sure which is which. I think I was correct and set them, but Im not sure.

Also, what do you have the settings at? I read some old posts saying that many people had the tc set at 100%, and the line pressure set at 75%; has anyone had any problems with that? I set mine at 100% for the tc, and about inbetween 50-75% for the line pressure. I just wanted to try it out, but ill prolly set it lower. Is it ok to keep the tc at 100% if I decrease the line pressure for daily driving?

I do set the trac off light which is normal I hear, and it jerks when shifting but I dont hear any noises or anything so Im fine with it. I know it will prolly take a few days for the ecu to learn it, so Ill see how it feels as I drive it. Ill also prolly flush my fluid soon and get a trans cooler just to be on the safe side

Re: ATI
Monday, June 04, 2007 1:15 PM
Anyone?

Re: ATI
Wednesday, June 06, 2007 1:48 PM
I got mine at 100% without any problems for about a year now, trans. oil cooler is a good addition.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search