E3 spark plugs - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
E3 spark plugs
Friday, February 12, 2010 9:08 AM
Anyone have these in there cavy?
I was thinking about putting them in my 01 z24.
good idea?
thanks

Re: E3 spark plugs
Friday, February 12, 2010 9:54 AM
no matter what plugs you buy, they won't work nearly as god as a set of factory delcos.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Friday, February 12, 2010 10:38 AM
I have some in my eco. Car actually runs leaner. Went from a 14.9 average to a 15.4 average a/f. Thats all i noticed.

15.0 @ 90mph with only a intake and exhaust.
Friday, February 12, 2010 10:41 AM
Although it wont make it run leaner. It just picks it up that way because thats what the sensors read. How much fuel was burned. Thats my logic but who knows. Im probably wrong since im still learning

15.0 @ 90mph with only a intake and exhaust.
Friday, February 12, 2010 2:57 PM
I'm using them, the car seems to run a whole lot better. It doesn't pop between shifts any more, it doesn't shake alot at low rpm's and it idles smoother. I also indexed them with the opening between the intake valves. I think my gas mileage went up, but since i changed them its been freezing so i've been warming up the car alot.
Friday, February 12, 2010 3:29 PM
idk how they would react in our engines but they sure helped out some V8's on the power block on spike.

like 5 horsepower gained as well as less fuel consumption was proven.

Friday, February 12, 2010 4:45 PM
Ive had them in my 04 Cav for a couple years now. No issues or complaints so far.

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Friday, February 12, 2010 9:22 PM
When Splitfires were no-longer made so well (Poor insulator bonding!) I switched to E3s. Got the same increase in mileage over stock plugs as I did with the Splitfires, but for less money. Now I run them in both LN2'd trucks!

Go beyond the "bolt-on".
Saturday, February 13, 2010 6:04 AM
What motor did you put them in? And i'm going to get some this week and put them in when i change my oil.
Saturday, February 13, 2010 8:55 AM
i got 4 mpg hwy out of them and a k&n filter in my grand am

Sunday, February 14, 2010 9:11 PM
kevin wrote:What motor did you put them in? And i'm going to get some this week and put them in when i change my oil.

Like I said, the LN2... Only you might only know it as the 2.2L or 2200.

Go beyond the "bolt-on".

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 3:41 PM
Ac delco's over e3's only because I know the delco's are good plugs. I bought the Denso Iridums, from NGK XTREME's. I noticed a difference with both plugs. Burn out faster if you aren't tuned for them though.

"FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRIVE STOCK"

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 3:49 PM
02ECOTECIMPORTKILLER wrote:Ac delco's over e3's only because I know the delco's are good plugs. I bought the Denso Iridums, from NGK XTREME's. I noticed a difference with both plugs. Burn out faster if you aren't tuned for them though.

how exactly would one go about tuning for plugs?

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search