just got my hands on my first ecotec - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
just got my hands on my first ecotec
Sunday, February 14, 2010 4:19 PM
ok, so, i'm building my 2200, and i also wanted to think about what to do to the eco. won't be started for a bit, but i wanted to kinda draft it out.

i'm thinkin 9:1 pistons, tri-flow cams(road courses are cooler than drag racing and i want flat torque, not high peak), darton sleeves, and ik want to try to get as much titanium stuff as i can for it made up, to take out rotating weight. what do you guys feel about the crank? i'm only gonna use this car at the track, so i'm going for high hp, not so much streetable, so would the eagle crank be worth it?(is it even available anymore?). don't know what to use for springs yet, haven't even thought about that yet. got a lot more to look into, but i wanted to see what you guys thought of my thoughts.

i am not that educated on the eco...kinda, but not really...i've been mostly paying attention to ln2 topics, so sorry if i sound ignorant at any time in this thread.

Re: just got my hands on my first ecotec
Sunday, February 14, 2010 4:20 PM
oh, add to that hardened oil pump gears, since that i've heard is a problem with the eco.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search