NOPI July 9th-10th Bristol TN - Page 2 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: NOPI July 9th-10th Bristol TN
Monday, July 11, 2005 9:33 PM
Yeah I remember seeing:
The stock 95-99
The white +03 with the Type-J
95-99 white with the Import Fighter bumper
95-99 blue bumper and trunk (this car couldn't have placed...sorry)
95-99 blue with white graphics...BC2 kit (probably placed)
2 2nd Gens
2 Sunfires
yours
mine

Hopefully NOPI will update soon.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 3:22 PM
Sport Compact - CHEVY/PONTIAC - Street
1 JASON JENKINS SEVIERVILLE, TN
2 BIRCHFIELD RICKY ELIZABETHTON, TN
3 TRAVIS BENTLEY MARYVILLE, TN

Sport Compact - CHEVY/PONTIAC - Custom
1 PATRICK GUTHRIE DUNBAR, WY
2 SEAN WINES NITRO, WV
3 TRAVIS HARRIS ERWIN, TN

Those are the guys that placed. I wanna know who Travis Harris is? I've never seen another fixed up J from Erwin.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 5:41 PM
hmm dunno ive seen a couple in elizabethton but none of them were there. Those idiots put my last name first. They dont even abide by their own rules the street class said no body kits or wings just minor bolt ons and my buddy heath blair has a hatch in and its far from "street". it has a fully body kit, rims,graphics, and 12 15" subs in the hatch. they placed him in the street class instead of custom so im not too sure about their judging abilities.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 7:58 PM
See I told ya so. They do what they want to anymore.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:40 PM
Crystal (CrazyCavGirl) & Jacob wrote:See I told ya so. They do what they want to anymore.

I guess you were right
This will probably be the last time NOPI comes to Bristol...

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:45 AM
^^^^ Id say you are right, apperently the city hasent been to pleased with all the people and the way they act and everything after the show. They were tell ing everyone if they wanted nopi to come back next year that they had to do better than last year and not drag race and not destroy anything. It was on the news I think monday on how many tickets they had to issue for drunk driving and fights and drag racing. The biggest thing Ill miss the the ndra racing all the other stuff at their shows is kinda cheesy. Only thing that sucks is around here thats basically it as far as car shows go, except for the "cruise in" in elizabethton but ya gotta have a hot rod not a tuner.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 11:59 AM
Yeah I had some friends saying that the BPD was giving out BS tickets as well...like window tint and exhaust and junk like that. Kinda sucks cause Virginia laws are STRICT....much stricter than TN's...

There are a few local shows....we'll just have to keep each other updated on when they are....probably have a better chance of placing too

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 5:29 PM
heres a pic of the fire that took first....

I just dont quite see it maybe ya gotta be old and wear a yellow 2004 nopi nats shirt to see the qualities.
keep me posted on any shows that you hear of locally I love going to shows just seems like there never is any around.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 5:46 PM
Wow...I can't see that fire getting first place. Just proves to me once again how bad Nopi sux....

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:17 PM
very true

Thursday, July 14, 2005 7:02 AM
Direct Audio in Erwin usually has a show every year....I'll let you know when they plan on having another.

Sunday, July 24, 2005 11:00 AM
Lots of local shows in and around Knoxville...Hot whips, wheels, and babes is going to be at the Knoxville Expo Center on August 6th. Extreme Car Audio and Team XFL put on a few USACI Competitions around here too...I'll find out when those are and post it.

Julie
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search