Found a 185/70/13 white letter tire - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Found a 185/70/13 white letter tire
Saturday, October 17, 2020 6:44 AM
Upon some general searching I found a site that sells at least 1 13 inch sized tire with raised white letter.Being my current tires are over ten years old and dried out,once I get the car squared on the updates ($$$ and time) I will have to install a new set of tireshttps://www.performanceplustire.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIl-bk1OC77AIVluSzCh3t0wguEAAYASAAEgIRPPD_BwE

Re: Found a 185/70/13 white letter tire
Saturday, October 17, 2020 6:45 AM
Saturday, October 17, 2020 6:47 AM
I am trying to keep my car Stock and not change the rim size or appearance.Finding a 1st gen thats for the most part unchanged today is well difficult.The only real update sunny has had is the audio side and thats it!! Thought I would share the site in case anyone is trying to keep things as OEM as possible .R HEY to everyone as well.

Saturday, October 17, 2020 11:40 AM
Galaxy Radial GT. I remember those from way way back! Like in the 70's and 80's. Lots of people ran them. I had at least one set myself on a 1973 Grand Prix. More than likely I had more than just the one set too. They were a cheaper alternative to the BFG T/A.
Saturday, October 17, 2020 6:28 PM
Good find there Ron Been looking for a new set of affordable RWL for a few years now as mine are also about ten years old and the rubber is starting to get hard. . Now running Dean Quasar white lines. I believe mine came from factory with Firestone white lines. I still have a set of Z34 rims if I feel like going away from original. Just put the Cavalier vert away today for the winter with the Mustang. I store them about 15 miles away and my wife was driving the 84 Cavalier behind me and I looked in the mirror and thought how weird the Cav looks today.

Sunday, October 18, 2020 2:32 AM
84conv wrote:

I looked in the mirror and thought how weird the Cav looks today.
LOL. And here I think modern cars look weird.
Sunday, October 18, 2020 6:08 AM
Just think all Chevys looked the same from the front in the early 80's., Don't see many on the road today in the rear view..

Sunday, October 18, 2020 8:08 PM
Nice find. I'm a fan of white letters also although I ended ordering the kumho tires from 4wheelonline. Will definitely consider the galaxy radials on my next tire change.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search