RMT 2.8 13.9 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
RMT 2.8 13.9
Sunday, March 12, 2006 2:58 PM
Hey guys, I was reading on thirdgen.org and came across a thread about a guy turboing a cavalier. Beeing on this site and owning a J for a while I had to look. This guy is pretty smart but decided to run a simple setup. He built his own remote mount turbo for cheap as hell. He put a turbo in place of the muffler and ran piping up to the intake. Here's the thread you really need to read into it.

http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=238864&perpage=50&highlight=&pagenumber=1

He ran a 13.9 on 10psi with a 180k mile motor. He started with 175k and put 5k+ on his turbo setup. He later swapped the motor for a 3.4 and running the same exact setup ran a 12.5@114. He said he's not the best drag racer and everyone in the thread tells him with better driving its a high 11 second car. Just some food for though. Anyone with a 2.8 cav this will defineatly put thoughts into your head....enjoy..I did.

Re: RMT 2.8 13.9
Sunday, March 12, 2006 3:06 PM
old as news.. the kid lives 5 minutes from me... the kid is VERY intelligent and VERY good racer...

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search