Thoughts on this turbo setup for the 2200? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Thoughts on this turbo setup for the 2200?
Sunday, September 28, 2008 8:30 AM
What is everyones thoughts on this turbo setup for the 2200?

2200 turbo setup

2009 Ford Mustang V6

Re: Thoughts on this turbo setup for the 2200?
Sunday, September 28, 2008 9:00 AM
I think the turbo is to big.

Sunday, September 28, 2008 9:11 AM
k i read the classified... sounds like a lot of cutting and modifying to get it to fit. and that he wants to ship it in 2-3 boxes to make it easier? so that 1 or 2 could get lost and then your f-ed. idk about it, seems kind of cheap for a turbo kit but your call.... i mean most people spend that amount on their turbo alone...

and save the money and have my brother make you some lights.... he is going to try to retrofit mine into my 04 headlights. they just finished the G8 lights. and yes he is ryan@cincitydesigns.com

Sunday, September 28, 2008 9:18 AM
Thanks vincent, I was talking to your brother about the lights actually. I am kinda having my doubts about the kit the more I think about it. I guess I just more less second guess things too much.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Sunday, September 28, 2008 9:25 AM
yeah i know he told me.

but that kit just looks shady....

Sunday, September 28, 2008 9:28 AM
"WRX and SRT-4 guys are surprised when i pass them and blow off right in their window" translates to "im a dumb ricer and beat the piss out of my car. this kit is probably flogged and you will need to replace or rebuild the turbo soon."

And also, like Vince said, $750 for a complete turbo kit is WAY too cheap to be "name brand well built stuff" as he says.

AND, "I am selling for less than I paid for it. It will be in 2-3 boxes" was immediately followed by "I am asking $750 which is what I paid for the kit, and it will be in 4-5 boxes" WTF?

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search