Manifold for s/c - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Manifold for s/c
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 8:06 PM
Dose anyone know of or has had a manifold to accomidate an eaton supercharger 91 to a 2.4 ld9
-all response is well appreciated

thank you

Re: Manifold for s/c
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 8:28 PM
wow.

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 9:04 PM
I'm afraid I've never heard of this "Eaton Supercharger 91."

And no.

2001 Olds Alero (LD9)
636 whp / 543 ft-lb
@turboalero
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 10:21 PM
its a kit the only problem is gm dont make them any more
however you can go turbo

http://www.vulcanturbo.com/GMmanifolds.html
Thursday, October 09, 2008 12:55 AM
i think it's BS their ecotec mani's are double the price, just cause they are more popular.

Thursday, October 09, 2008 5:12 PM
My bad i was going off of information from a friend of mine i verified with him a thousand times are u sure m 91 so i went ahead and did some searching nothing came up therfore i ended here and i suppose thats not what i was looking for in the first place lol

although dose anyone know of any manifold to just simply throw a charger on because i know the kit is all one piece and its a bit pricey i was just going over my numbers before i went turbo route to make sure there was no cheaper way.
Thursday, October 09, 2008 6:21 PM
There is no such thing as an Eaton M91

However, there is a Eaton M90, and that is surely what you mean to refer to. On that note, there is NO bolt on ANYTHING for this blower to your engine.

GMPP used to make a bolt on kit for a M45 onto the LD9 Engine. That is what the other guy is refering to.

The new Cobalt SS's are getting the Eaton M62.

and you dont just get a manifold, and throw the blower on there. There is a little bit more to it than that... heavy on the little bit.

M90'd Built LGO-15 PSI
http://webstarts.com/quadper4mance
Friday, October 10, 2008 9:51 PM
Yes this is known i was just wondering if there was ever two seperate parts to the situations hense manifold and supercharger. all the other stuff was not my concern but i do appreciate everyones oppinion.
Saturday, October 11, 2008 6:56 AM
JM Graphics / JMdecals.com! wrote:i think it's BS their ecotec mani's are double the price, just cause they are more popular.

Are you referring to the Vulacan manifolds?! If so the ecotec mani and 2.4 mani are almost if not the same price. The TUBULAR eco mani is double the price.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search