03 fuel rail or SS injectors? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
03 fuel rail or SS injectors?
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 11:52 AM
Well I was gonna try keeping it under wraps a little better, BUT I'm finally boosting my car. My question is which set up should I go with? I'm just gonna use the GM flash for now and if I decide to go further with power I'll just grab a different computer( theres always cars in the yard by my house). I have a line on both set ups. Just curious what peoples opinions are. Thanks

Re: 03 fuel rail or SS injectors?
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 12:57 PM
Well really depends on the power level you are first going for. Will the SS/SC's support that power level? If so I would go with them.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 1:40 PM
I'll just be using the stock kit for now. Plan to add a IC set up before next spring, but nothing to crazy. Just heard I can use the stock SS injectors sinceI have a 02. So just wanted to see peoples opinions.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 4:27 PM
i think the ss injectors are the same as the gm kit just the gm kit fits with the fuel rails.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 5:23 PM
i'd go w/ the 03 fuel rail if you want to add later. a heat exchanger is almost needed to run efficiently. us s/c'd peeps do not have intercoolers. food for thought. which kit did you buy?

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 8:53 PM
Yeah i only plan to do the cooler upgrade since the car is mainly a show car now. I bought the first of the 2 kits that went on ebay last weekend. Guy wrote me back saying $30 for the SS injectors. Think I'll pick them up and use them for now.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search