what would u pay?? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
what would u pay??
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 9:47 AM
ok what would u guys pay from a wrecker for the following items from the cobalt ss.

after cooler pump
after cooler pump brakcets
air cooler reservoir and cap
charger outlet hose to reservoir
after cooler pump outlet hose to charger

i got a price from the gm dealer ship i work for and my cost for all these parts with tax i'm looking at $730 cnd
thats not including gettin a intercooler and the other hoses to hook it up to the pump and reservoir.

let me know what u guys would pay for those items.

Re: what would u pay??
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 5:26 PM
i dont have what i paid broken down and im not sure the conversion of canadian. buyin new/used would be about $200 usd.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 5:53 AM
well i talked to one of the wreckers my work deals with and i'm going down there on saturday and for 200 cnd he said i can take what ever i want from the motor, they just picked up a heavily rolled SS that is flat like a pancake but the eninge area is untouched.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 7:05 AM
Krzy Z wrote:well i talked to one of the wreckers my work deals with and i'm going down there on saturday and for 200 cnd he said i can take what ever i want from the motor, they just picked up a heavily rolled SS that is flat like a pancake but the engine area is untouched.

awesome. get everything you can from it then. even motor. hehe. anything that connects to the supercharger and front of the motor, get it. see if u can grab the header too. grab the alternator as well.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 7:28 AM
Get the tensioner and belt to. @!#$ man, get EVERYTHING!

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 10:18 AM
i got everything eles already i have the alt too with belt i just needed the pump and hose but i'm goin to grab the rail and injectors and another harness for the t-map sensor that harness is not cheap at the dealer ship with my cost its still 100 cnd with the taxes, they also called me today and told me they have a mustang that came in with the heat exchanger i was looking for.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search