turbo kit - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
turbo kit
Wednesday, December 10, 2008 2:10 PM
i must be dumb or blind or something. i can't find a turbo kit for the ld9. my plan was to build my own, but in this forum there is talk about the hahn kit and others. where are you guys getting this because i cant find a hahn kit for my z24

Re: turbo kit
Wednesday, December 10, 2008 2:28 PM
Your not dumb or blind, there is none.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 3:09 PM
I thought about making a kit for the 2.4L Cavalier/sunfire but it seems the demand for them is very low and these was no willing people to come to have a first one made. I do custom setups locally so if i can were brought to me i could make it happen.
Friday, December 12, 2008 3:00 PM
You have to custom make one for yourself!!!!!!! AND the search option can help you answer your special questions Good Luck

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, December 12, 2008 3:12 PM
Friday, December 12, 2008 3:20 PM
black01z24 you can go f@@k yourself. i am sick of searching and can't find anything. maybe the posts on here should be cleaned up. i dont think you can count how many there are talking about hahn kits and cavalier connections kits. maybe you should write one explaning this stuff to all the noobs here. youre an idiot. like i said go f@@k yourself. douche
Friday, December 12, 2008 3:41 PM
I dont think you should start using FOUL LANGUAGE!!! YOU ARE A TOUGH ON THE INTERNET (Pure BADASS!!!!!!!!)
Try looking at the Stickies( on the topic of the BOOST forum) LOOK and READ and LEARN OR what ever your LITTLE BRAIN can mange to do!!!
And hahn Dont make kits for Z24!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, December 12, 2008 3:53 PM
Friday, December 12, 2008 3:55 PM
i wish i was in front of you ya ignorant prick. i smack your mouth off
Saturday, December 13, 2008 9:48 AM
wow. you're not finding it because no one makes a turbo kit for the 2.4. oh, by the way, you're off to a great start here. im sure if you keep up with the abusiveness, people will be very willing to help you. or you'll get banned. either way...

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Saturday, December 13, 2008 10:18 AM
boostjunkie wrote:black01z24 you can go f@@k yourself. i am sick of searching and can't find anything. maybe the posts on here should be cleaned up. i dont think you can count how many there are talking about hahn kits and cavalier connections kits. maybe you should write one explaning this stuff to all the noobs here. youre an idiot. like i said go f@@k yourself. douche

WOW!......thats what i would expect to hear from a 16yr old noob not someone who was born in 81'....with that kind of atitude you can go F@@k yourself. Layoff the roids or go beat your wife.....and as stated there is no premade kit for the LD9 anymore. Your going to have to peice one together for yourself. Read the Stickies at the top of the Boost forum they tell you everything you will need.

But since I'm in a good mood I'll send ya some links to help you find what your looking for.
These links should tide you over for a bit.

INjectors, Charge piping are cheap here.
You can find log mani's here
Turbochargers and Blow off valves

Saturday, December 13, 2008 11:57 AM
ok @!#$ this stupid forum there is nothing only useless information here anyway. i might be a newbie to jbody.org, but i am far from a newb at tuning. this site is for idiots who don't have common sense or courtesy. i couldn't find what i was looking for so i posted. if im going to get told by an ignorant @!#$ that searching will answer my "special questions", i think i will go somwhere else.
Saturday, December 13, 2008 12:16 PM
boostjunkie wrote:i must be dumb or blind or something. i can't find a turbo kit for the ld9. my plan was to build my own, but in this forum there is talk about the hahn kit and others. where are you guys getting this because i cant find a hahn kit for my z24

First off you didn't even finish filling out your profile so depending on what year your LD9 is you might have an easier time boosting the motor. Second of all all the things you would need as far as parts list go can be found at the top of the boost forum in the STICKIES. If your not new to tuning then I'm happy you have never touched my car since you can't even find the parts you need you accomplish what you set out to do.

Hahn doesn't make a kit for the LD9, Cavalier Connections in no longer in business. There are plenty of places here on the forums from vendors and form members that either make what you need or can get it....I bet you didn't even think to look in the classifieds or the Regional forums to look for parts that are for sale. Some of the kits people talk about that you have found might be off someones car or the turbo manifold could have been made by them.

I think you are dumb, blind, and deaf.....you couldn't find a kit so were going to piece your own together...and then you whine about night being able to buy a complete kit...... and just so you know you won't get spoon fed any and all the info you want around here if we all did that every forum would have 25posts on the front page asking the same question.....

Saturday, December 13, 2008 12:47 PM
I'm more of a newb than you and I found all the information I needed for my engine swap and piercing together a turbo kit. ( Jbody is not th eonly place to find answers.).

Black01Z24 was simply joking with you a little and calmly telling you that your answers are hidden within the forums, not telling you the following:

"LOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLZOMGWTF A FSUKING NEWB OMG HAX GTFO NAO YOUZ FAILZ NEWB FAIL FAIL FAIL HAAAAAAAAAAX!!!!!!!!111!!!11!11!!"

Take it easy.
Saturday, December 13, 2008 1:06 PM
yeah f#ck this @!#$
Saturday, December 13, 2008 3:01 PM
boostjunkie wrote:yeah f#ck this @!#$

Please leave. Your motor will be blown in a few months, and you will be back.

FU Tuning

Saturday, December 13, 2008 5:05 PM
If ur not a newb to tuning how the @!#$ is it that u can't even figure out how to search? Lol dumbaass, I wonder wat kind of tuning you do, lol not a newb to tuning but can't even find a turbo kit for ur car or even the links to build ur own, lol boost junkie you can go fuuuuuuuuuuuck YOURSELF hahaha

Saturday, December 13, 2008 5:51 PM
i had my kit all scoped out. and as for having my engine blown, we will see. not all the guys on here are bad, but you guys are just a bunch of smart ass bitches that are brave as hell sitting in front of your computer.
Saturday, December 13, 2008 6:14 PM
Pot meet kettle... You're making yourself out to be quite the tough guy yourself there, chief.

" To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous. "
Saturday, December 13, 2008 6:44 PM
im not ali, but im not a little punk either
Saturday, December 13, 2008 7:33 PM
Lol well piece ur turbo kit together put it on tune it don't blow the motor and prove us all wrong

Sunday, December 14, 2008 7:21 AM
I too am a noob here, and i found alot of my questions and on this site. I think this site is great, you just have to search a little. Also when your searching try changing the words around a little and rephrasing the words helps too. I bought my 04 Cav cause i was on a budget from a recent bankrupsy i had. I used this site to see what i could do to the ecotec before i spent my $4000 on the car.
I always tell my friends before you buy a car do some research on it first and see if you can mod it. I went to dragtimes.com and looked at what the ecotec's were putting down at the track. Once i saw what they were doing i was sold on my Cav..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search