intercooler pipeing .. ? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
intercooler pipeing .. ?
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 1:46 PM
i know this is going to sound stupid ... but on my 2.2i ran bth the pipes together out the whole where the windshield whiper resivoir is ...... and now i have a 2.4 im working on and i see that than run by where the radiator resouir is .. so how did you all squeeze them down by the pullleys and stuff if any one has some pics please let me seee ,.. thanks

Re: intercooler pipeing .. ?
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 3:28 PM
first off... its going to help us a whole lot more if you could spell correctly. its damn hard trying to understand what your asking.

ive seen quite a few people use a custom coolant reservoir and place it so its no longer where the stock one is and then run the hot side down through a hole they cut in that area. while others just run it down similar to the routing of the larger upper AC line and then down and around the body there, quite a few people end up deleting the AC because of this though.

if your car is a 5spd you could route them underneath the engine as well...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, December 23, 2008 3:29 PM

Are you scared of the changes coming? The answer is on the inside.
Re: intercooler pipeing .. ?
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 2:17 PM
thanks i go look into that .... yea i am deleting the ac so probably go that route .. yea sorry about that i was in a hurry when i was typing that ...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search