Summer Supercharger - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Summer Supercharger
Monday, January 19, 2009 8:34 PM
I have finally decided to supercharge my eco this summer, I seen a kit for 1800 in the classifieds and its ideal for me but don't got the cash now, If anyone is getting rid of one or has parts please let me know, I will be able to get stuff this summer from people if they hang on to it.

Re: Summer Supercharger
Monday, January 19, 2009 8:42 PM
Congratulations on your decision.

This isn't the classifieds.

Post a wanted ad when you have money in hand. This is the boost forum, we discuss forced induction on the J-body platform, not your current financial situation and modification wishlist.

-Chris-

-Sweetness-
-Turbocharged-
Slowly but surely may some day win this race...
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:33 AM
lmao sweetness..... hahaha

01' Z24 5 speed
422whp/400wtq
T4 Turbocharged
Built LD9
HP Tuners
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:37 AM
Attention everyone!! This summer I plan on making a trip to Florida in my Jbody, and I will have my turbo kit installed.

That is all for now........

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 8:02 AM
BlackEco wrote:Attention everyone!! This summer I plan on making a trip to Florida in my Jbody, and I will have my turbo kit installed.

Really?....dude that so gives me something to mentally masterbate to later on I SO owe you one!......DUDE......

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 9:32 AM
JUCNBST wrote:
BlackEco wrote:Attention everyone!! This summer I plan on making a trip to Florida in my Jbody, and I will have my turbo kit installed.

Really?....dude that so gives me something to mentally masterbate to later on I SO owe you one!......DUDE......

ewww, I dont care to know what you think about when firing off a troop of knuckle soldiers, but just knowing you like the guy who drives black eco enough to do that......just gross.

On a side note, I have a savings bond that will be worth approx. $125 in 2112, at that time, I would like to buy a sway bar. If someone could just hang on to one for me until then, that would be great.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 9:45 AM

On a side note, I have a savings bond that will be worth approx. $125 in 2112, at that time, I would like to buy a sway bar. If someone could just hang on to one for me until then, that would be great.

LoL thats just funny right there
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 10:51 AM
I would highly reccomend you use that money to buy hooked on phonics this summer.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 1:45 PM
whatever, sorry for posting, I know it wasn't important
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 3:00 PM
lol guys be nice, your gonna make him cry.....

01' Z24 5 speed
422whp/400wtq
T4 Turbocharged
Built LD9
HP Tuners
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 2:16 AM
John Benham wrote:
JUCNBST wrote:

ewww, I dont care to know what you think about when firing off a troop of knuckle soldiers, but just knowing you like the guy who drives black eco enough to do that......just gross.

haha

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 9:48 AM
Yep thanks alot,now im cryin. What you guys said really hurt my feelings.............are you kidding me. I just realized that that post didn't need to be posted, ok. Leave it alone.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search