Katana rims - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Katana rims
Monday, February 14, 2005 9:50 PM
Does anyone here have Katana rims on their cars??? I just ordered a set of 18's for my car and I have never seen them on any J's before.

Re: Katana rims
Monday, February 14, 2005 10:16 PM
never seen them on a j but my buddy has a set of 17's on his civic and they look good

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 1:35 AM
I ordered 18 inch Katana Inspire's in Hyperblack. I hope they look good
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 1:24 PM
You better get pics!!! The Inspires are my favorite wheel. Cept I would love to get the chrome version. How much were they and where did you order them from?? I was told about 2 grand for the chrome 18s.

I am very jelous of you.

dan

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 6:12 PM
I had Katana Concept 7's on my Sunfire. Pictures in my profile. They're a little dirty. But I loved them. Thought they looked great as well.

Thursday, February 17, 2005 4:57 AM
My friend has the Katana Destiny's on his Tiburon and the look nice! I think they would look better on a J-body
Thursday, February 17, 2005 10:36 AM
^^ thats what my buddy has on his civic, they look real good

Quote:

You better get pics!!! The Inspires are my favorite wheel. Cept I would love to get the chrome version. How much were they and where did you order them from?? I was told about 2 grand for the chrome 18s.

Katana Chrome

here you go. they sell them in chrome on this site and they range anywhere from 1300-2300 depending on what tires you get.

Thursday, February 17, 2005 7:00 PM
^^ yeah ... i know ... i will just never have the money nor the desire to put them on. But they sure would look hella nice on a J

dan

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 2:48 AM
Katana wheels / rims looks great but you should have the pics before you order
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search