the Vert - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: the Vert
Thursday, November 24, 2011 8:52 AM
Yep mine had the sweet snowflakes and I'm rocking them on the coupe right now lol

Thursday, November 24, 2011 9:51 AM
Mine ended up on the DD sunfire, but theyre from another vert
Friday, November 25, 2011 12:32 PM
i may have found the factory Z24 lip kit just waiting on a reply, hoping they still have it

Friday, November 25, 2011 1:56 PM
took some pics earlier, and finally figured out how to put the top down

the blown up 2.4

Friday, November 25, 2011 6:16 PM
nice one piece boot, i see yours fits like ass too.
Friday, November 25, 2011 6:57 PM
WOW!!! takes me back to the day i grabbed mine. Like looking in a mirror minus the blown motor lol. Mine still had a nice running 2.4l. I love the fact of the 5speed. I came a cross a awesome deal at a yard to swap mine but i like having the auto around. The real toy has the gear shift hehe. Good luck with it. If you ever change ur mind hit me up ill come pick up the vert from you. Seriously.

Friday, November 25, 2011 7:11 PM
Spencer wrote:nice one piece boot, i see yours fits like ass too.

yeap, might just be because i decided to put it on in really cold temps too, i just wanted to see what it looked like

bluedriftcavy,
she deff needs some work beside replacing the engine *cough ecotec swap cough* but me and dad both do body work so it'll be looking good come spring

and it turns out the z24 lip is a bust, they sold the car

Friday, November 25, 2011 9:09 PM
i have a rear bumper with the ls sport lip thats red in color that came off my vert. i really dont want to ship it but ill let it go for cheap lol.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:50 PM
picked up a set of drop springs for the vert today, there used, but i know the guy i got them from, and he doesnt cheap out on stuff, i believe their goldlines, there yellow springs anyway, but ill have pics tomorrow, just got home and its 1:50am lol

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 3:08 PM
Nice. i swapped mine few years ago and love it. i recently got mine on ss teins

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search