Local club representing - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Local club representing
Friday, January 13, 2012 7:34 AM
Torres @ The Barcode Magazine wrote:Man you white people argue about the dumbest things , smh. There are so many instigators on this board who back each other up...dude just move on you can't win

Agreed. This board is full of haterz. Its not getting to me....i was well aware of the hatred from jbody.org before I joined. But I love Z24's and this site has alot of useful information if you research and verify it. I just "shake them haterz off" per say and get on with my day. But like I said they dont know my life. And as for pathetic street cred....all I can say is sometimes its good to know people in low places

GMR has got nothing on this

Friday, January 13, 2012 8:45 AM
Well I got friends in low places where the whiskey drowns and the beer chases my blues away.

At least it looks like a decent group of cars, evo and 370z beaters they are not, but nice none the less (also about half/quarter of the cost)

Friday, January 13, 2012 8:45 AM
You sound like middle schooler trying to sound like a bad ass lol

Friday, January 13, 2012 9:35 AM
Who cares?

Saturday, January 14, 2012 7:09 AM
Saturday, January 14, 2012 7:33 AM
so Im guessing rules changed on jbo????? street racing is a good thing?

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Saturday, January 14, 2012 9:48 AM
only for fggt's like this kid

Saturday, January 14, 2012 9:48 AM
No it's not. And I would have flagged and reported this stuff by now, but this bone heads thug life wanna be "lifestyle" replies are too hilarious.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Saturday, January 14, 2012 9:59 AM
Hey, lay off him guys! Its all about rep on the streetz! Y'all be hatin', but part of the life is maintaining your street cred, and it's ALL about RESPECT!!! The only life to live is truly on the streetz. If you lose your rep, your as good as dead out here son!!! We live our lives a 1/4 mile at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the team and all their bull$#it. For those 14 seconds or more you are FREE!!!

You know you have TRULY made it when you can park your car at the prime spot under the lights at the local Lowe's. Then, and ONLY THEN, have you earned the rep, respect, and admiration of everyone else in your club. You really don't know anything about him or his crew. See out here its not about the money. Its about RESPECT. To some people, that's more important.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Saturday, January 14, 2012 10:10 AM

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Saturday, January 14, 2012 11:17 AM
Those vids of the Cobalt SS and 370Z??? U guy's haven't seen nothin' yet!!!!

It's hard livin' on the streetz....
RESPECT! son.....

Saturday, January 14, 2012 2:10 PM
LOL Jbody.org is the best. Full of fugk'n dumbasses.

Sorry for trying to rep for the jbody's and delta's in a world full of import love.

Why so much hate on this forum? If I want to race...who cares? If I want to @!#$ your sister? Who cares? Let me do what I want. I dont live your life and you sure as hell cant survive mine.

This is why that one guy with the eco jbody that dyno'd over 500+hp didnt want to post his vid here on this site.....cause its full of @!#$n dumbasses and haterz. Seriously girlz just stop hating for the sake of everyone on here.

Saturday, January 14, 2012 3:29 PM
You make yourself easy to laugh at, we're not "haterz".

Besides, no one cares about you "repping" j-body's. We don't need that type of rep, some of us actually know how to type, spell and speak. If we wanted "rep" we'd probably ask someone with at least a high school diploma.

Saturday, January 14, 2012 4:19 PM
hahahaha
this is how you really rep at a meet
Roll race from a Dig !!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHMqO3nAL3E

Saturday, January 14, 2012 4:40 PM
looks like a nice group of cars you guys have there. How about some better pics, maybe in the daylight? Specs/mods on the cobalts?

Saturday, January 14, 2012 5:49 PM
AL1A5 wrote:looks like a nice group of cars you guys have there. How about some better pics, maybe in the daylight? Specs/mods on the cobalts?

Yes, and in English please. With no drama about reppin' and the hard life that you live.

Saturday, January 14, 2012 6:21 PM
Scott that was awesome! Looks like alot of fun. Lol

I have to say ur car club has been making some fun trips, did ya ever drive to vegas after all?

I type on my phone, not worried bout spelling roofie

Saturday, January 14, 2012 6:55 PM
yea..i think were probably the only group that does this much city to city travel. Its alota fun.

Saturday, January 14, 2012 6:58 PM
I bet u still want a san anto chapter lol

Saturday, January 14, 2012 8:26 PM
as far as im concerned we already have one. 4 people in sa have already paid dues.....

Sunday, January 15, 2012 9:12 AM
DOHC_tuner wrote:Scott that was awesome! Looks like alot of fun. Lol

I have to say ur car club has been making some fun trips, did ya ever drive to vegas after all?

I type on my phone, not worried bout spelling roofie

But those of us that actually have to suffer through your slang spelling do care about spelling somewhat. Guess what??? I'm on my phone as well most of the time I post. Including now, and every other post in this thread... Its called auto-correct. Learn it, use it, love it. And we still want specs and everything on the cars. Unless your hard-ass life disallows you to go out into the daylight.

Sunday, January 15, 2012 1:40 PM
How are they going to swerve around and street race and fly by mini vans full of kids and @!#$ if they are in the daylight? Street racing is for the night crowd, yo. It's HIS life, he can do as he pleases. It couldn't possibly put anyone else in danger or be illegal for a reason. Hit a tree, faggot.

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Sunday, January 15, 2012 1:57 PM
wow dude. alittle over the top. go get a beer and have a smoke.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search