Wat yall think about my EcoFire.. - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Wat yall think about my EcoFire..
Tuesday, January 10, 2012 8:38 PM
Ecotech04 wrote: some rimz....

i hope you get SPOKES and HUBS with those "rimz"... also known as the complete assembly as

@!#$ WHEELS you asshole.learn to spell.

that is all.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 8:39 PM
that wasnt very nice..

DOPER.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012 8:41 PM
hes a NEWBIE. give him some slack.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:54 PM
Agreed lose the muffler, go with something with a smaller tip. Agreed on the grammer i dont believe youll find any so call gangstas here. Its rims with an s, or wheels again with an s whichever you prefer. Look around the site you wont see that around here. Not bashing ethier, nicely giving you a heads up before you need a flame suit.

Bruce

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 4:20 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and reiterate the terrible grammar thing because it was THAT @!#$ bad. No fake gangsters around here, so it's not going to impress anyone.

Also, they stopped the Sunfire GT in 2002. You have a Sunfire. That's it, really.

I don't mind the fartcan, as long as the rest of the exhaust was done properly so it doesn't sound like @!#$. Also, if you don't have the cash for wheels and don't want hubcaps, try getting the steelies powdercoated. You'd be amazed at how bad they don't look when they're shiny and black.. or white.. or bronze.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Sunday, January 15, 2012 12:37 PM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:You'd be amazed at how bad they don't look when they're shiny and black.. or white.. or bronze.

I was going to say lower it on bronze or gold steelies. A lot of people hate on painted steelies, but I like them on the right car with the right colour. Hell, I'd take a set of white steelies over the pie cutters on my Fit.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Sunday, January 15, 2012 12:55 PM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and reiterate the terrible grammar thing because it was THAT @!#$ bad. No fake gangsters around here, so it's not going to impress anyone.

Also, they stopped the Sunfire GT in 2002. You have a Sunfire. That's it, really.

I don't mind the fartcan, as long as the rest of the exhaust was done properly so it doesn't sound like @!#$. Also, if you don't have the cash for wheels and don't want hubcaps, try getting the steelies powdercoated. You'd be amazed at how bad they don't look when they're shiny and black.. or white.. or bronze.

not 2nd guessing you here, his car is just a sunfire but GTs existed in canadaland until 05. Same with 03-05 Z24

Sunday, January 15, 2012 1:12 PM
Just a muffler is pointless, it just makes noise... Not feeling it.

Car is fine otherwise, clean... cause it's nice & stock.

Sunday, January 15, 2012 3:39 PM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:

Actually we gotz gt's up here in canada till 2005 eh

Sunday, January 15, 2012 4:28 PM
Slam it, headlights, black rims, black tint and for gosh sakes lose the can imo. I like the red good luck dude!
Monday, January 16, 2012 7:49 PM
Yallz is Canadz dough. So like noonez carez.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 4:54 PM
Steve Emmons wrote:Yallz is Canadz dough. So like noonez carez.

indeed cuz the world revolves around America...

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 8:31 PM
Gary Frank wrote:
Steve Emmons wrote:Yallz is Canadz dough. So like noonez carez.

indeed cuz the world revolves around America...

Darn straight! Haha
Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:18 PM
Looks okay.....could really use a wash and wax though. And some headlight cleaner. And some wheel covers/rims. Steelies look better lowered anyways.....

It's in good shape for it's age....

Remind me again to post pictures of my stock Cav again....

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:18 PM
lmao, The z's on the rims and all, gimme a break man..good job for everyone telling you to grow the hell up.
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search