Cavy & state pig, lol!! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cavy & state pig, lol!!
Thursday, January 19, 2012 8:16 AM
Yesterday me and my buddy with his accord parked at chiptole with a spot in between faraway from everyone else as usual....as we see this happen.... lol

def.had to get a pictureee. he mustve saw all the illegal things on the car, or wanted to look good, lol

Re: Cavy & state pig, lol!!
Thursday, January 19, 2012 8:23 AM
Probably wanted lunch, and saw an open parking spot.

Thursday, January 19, 2012 9:08 AM
American Henchman wrote:Probably wanted lunch, and saw an open parking spot.

I think he was telling you to slow down street racers!..lol

Thursday, January 19, 2012 9:29 AM
hahhahaaa, it was funny because we parked all the way in the back anyway from everyone...and he parked there,lol.
but still think its a good pic just because. ha
Thursday, January 19, 2012 10:57 AM
Haha

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Thursday, January 19, 2012 11:13 AM
Brok22 wrote:
American Henchman wrote:Probably wanted lunch, and saw an open parking spot.

I think he was telling you to slow down street racers!..lol

What I was thinkin lol

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:38 PM
Random thread but it was worth a chuckle. I dont think any of us "racers, tuners, street racing punks" as we are called have never had a random cop park next to us though. Its happened to me a few times as well.

Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:39 PM
That was me parking beside my J body buddies...

Haha jk

Buddy Club Ecotec Cavalier
* More to come *
Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:42 PM
A cop stopped at a restaurant and parked next to your stock looking cars that were not engaged in anything questionable. Ohhhhhhh buddy, you're living on the edge!

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Thursday, January 19, 2012 5:31 PM
Uhhh want to impress me, get a picture of your car BOXED in by cops. This is pointless.
Thursday, January 19, 2012 5:41 PM
i once parked next to a bunch of cop cars at a police station.

Thursday, January 19, 2012 5:46 PM
Next time you get pulled over for doing something stupid, do your lol and call them pig(s).

Or if you are a victim of crime, when law enforcement comes out, call them pigs.

Thursday, January 19, 2012 5:49 PM

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae
Saturday, January 21, 2012 8:51 PM
Damn, I wish that was all they did was park beside me lol, they would have waited for me if they ran my plate just to make sure I was legit.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Saturday, January 21, 2012 8:56 PM
Mr. Thompson stops by yet again to remind us all how hood and tough he is. Cops all up in his @!#$, yo.

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Monday, January 23, 2012 9:47 PM
lmao at Dustin. The police are just doing there jobs. Yes some get a hard on over power, but most are alright. When i was 18 i got stopped doing 125mph in a 55mph at 2 am in a rental car. I would have lost my license for quite awhile. The officer gave me a ticket for changing lanes without a turn signal instead and had a good laugh over the fact the car was a rental. So it cost me $110 and no points thats much better than no license. Id say it depends where you are. The state cops in pa are usually reasonable. The townships and regional police with stop you for anything.

Monday, January 23, 2012 10:34 PM

If you're going to post a "my car is bawlin' cuz the police iz harassin me" pic, AT LEAST be taking a pic while getting pulled over. I got stopped cause I was doing 190 in a 35 errrrrrrrr my window tint was too dark. Happened to blow a tire when I pulled onto the shoulder and snapped a shot while we waited for the tow truck.

/thread jack

Now With More Carbon Fiber!
Monday, January 23, 2012 10:42 PM
Good job RKcavy, way better pic of a cav and a pig.

I am looking for struts for my newly aquired Eibach pro-kit performance coils, If anybody has some?
Monday, January 23, 2012 11:40 PM
rkcavy: It was an example that happen over 10 years ago and a mistake on my part and i was shown grace. Thus stating not all cops are d*cks. It was not promoting driving like an fool. Agreed much better picture

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 5:23 AM
Jason Eichorst wrote:Good job RKcavy, way better pic of a cav and a pig.

I love how you dumb, tough-guy wanna be's call them pigs. You'll get yours... don't you worry the time will come when one of those "pigs" isn't so lenient.

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 6:38 AM
RKCavy wrote:
LOL at the huge 1960's light on top of that cruiser.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 7:11 AM
Mr. Quick wrote:
RKCavy wrote:

All the state boys look like that here, shawn. Very distinctive haha. Roll them windows down next time you cruise josh!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:23 AM
Mike wrote:
Mr. Quick wrote:
RKCavy wrote:

All the state boys look like that here, shawn. Very distinctive haha. Roll them windows down next time you cruise josh!

You know, it pissed me off. I had the cruise set at 70, seatbelt on, minding my own business. He pulls up next to me then quickly drops behind me. I go to pull over, blew a tire and destroyed a rim on my way to the bash & Slamology a few years ago. Not my happiest day.

red03ecotec wrote:rkcavy: It was an example that happen over 10 years ago and a mistake on my part and i was shown grace. Thus stating not all cops are d*cks. It was not promoting driving like an fool. Agreed much better picture

I have no clue what you're referencing... but thanks?

Now With More Carbon Fiber!
Tuesday, January 24, 2012 6:23 PM
haaaa, i wasnt bragging to badly gus, just thought it'd be a cool pic and all. just like to share.

but RK cavy, glad u got off easily and i do like the picture & idea. as well as your car.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search