I finally made good on a promise... - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I finally made good on a promise...
Saturday, February 18, 2012 9:21 PM
So last spring when i finally ditched the horrible excuse for a tune that is known as the GM crapflash i told Oldskool that the only good use that ECU had was being a target. That tune/ECU gave me soooooo much trouble and basically made the car undriveable more than a few times(i had to pull off the road and restart the car to drive it). I even had a JBOer offer to buy it off me and i refused because i could not sell that @!#$ty of a tune to someone and still feel good about myself. It is that bad. But enough with how much i hate the GM crapflash and onto my Saturday activities.

I finally got together with my cousin and we had some fun target shooting. We went threw a couple of target boxes, 2lbs of Tannerite, ~300rds of ammo, and 1 GM ECU with the crapflash on it. My cousin's AK47 obviously did more damage to it than the little .223 FMJs from my AR15, but the 1lb jar of Tannerite we put next to it really finished it off.

Warning: If any of you fools who are naive and love the GM Crapflash, yea, you might not want to look at the pic.

But this is all that we could recover of the ECU. Glorious isn't it?

Error: Sig not found.

Re: I finally made good on a promise...
Saturday, February 18, 2012 9:37 PM
LOL Awesome! But the GM flash does great on the LD9. Its a great starter tune to quit that alph-N @!#$.

GMR has got nothing on this
Saturday, February 18, 2012 10:35 PM
DOHC_tuner wrote:LOL Awesome! But the GM flash does great on the LD9. Its a great starter tune to quit that alph-N @!#$.

but he is talking about a totally different GM flash. Not the LD9 one.

FU Tuning

Sunday, February 19, 2012 4:59 AM
You barbarian!!!!

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Sunday, February 19, 2012 6:26 AM
Good job.....!

I have had those instances where it just starts bogging and wont rev out of the blue. Having to pull over and restart is annoying.

I can feel my car not happy cant wait to feel linear power with a real tune.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search