Need help with matching headlights & corner lights - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need help with matching headlights & corner lights
Saturday, February 19, 2005 3:31 PM
Is there a good corner light that will match the sylvania's? or any corner/headlight combo that match? and fogs that match would be awesome too

doesn't have to be exact, just close and the whiter the better....I can hadle a little yellow or a little blue as long as all the lights are the same!!!

thanks for nay help

I have one true love in my life...And my girlfriend sits next to me in it

Re: Need help with matching headlights & corner li
Sunday, February 20, 2005 7:47 AM
it is supposed to be orange or amber not white only the headlight and fog is to be white

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Sunday, February 20, 2005 9:55 AM
nah you can put white in

if its a sunfire you can just pull out the amber and put some nice bright white bulbs in if its a cavy you gotta go get some clears and put some clear bulbs in just try different kinds they ussually all look good just mix and match as long as you don't have one bad a$$ headlight and the rest are stock

here's the front of my car on the right i just put some cheap white bulbs on the turn signals they're orangish but when the signal comes on they're pretty white

Sunday, February 20, 2005 12:14 PM
Yea I already have clear corners and new bulbs in both the headlights and corners but i dont like the way the match up so was hoping for some opinions on what would be better, and i have had my corners in without amber light for about 10 months now and I haven't had any problems with police or anything

I have one true love in my life...And my girlfriend sits next to me in it
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search