Finally Pictures of my car - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Finally Pictures of my car
Friday, February 18, 2005 1:50 PM
Well im not really a newbie, but i nver have loaded any pictures of my car, so today i will let you all see it in all it's glory. read my regisrty to find out about it.

My Engine as it sit now, but not for long.

Quick Peek at my interior

Re: Finally Pictures of my car
Friday, February 18, 2005 2:05 PM
ok, the only thing i dont like is the chrome door trim.

Fact 1:

“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely
true.
Friday, February 18, 2005 11:05 PM
yeah that will probably be coming off soon. need to replace it with something but i don't know what yet.

Saturday, February 19, 2005 8:28 AM
i like teh neon pic

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Saturday, February 19, 2005 3:58 PM
Hey thats kool but what all do u have done to it? cant really tell but i cant say much cause i have a 2002 cavi and i dont have much but an exhaust and stock rims with low profile tires and thats bout it look at my pics.
Saturday, February 19, 2005 4:51 PM
that pic nothing much just the high flow intake and the blue tint. now it has bosch plugs and performance plug wires. in a couple weeks it's getting dual cat back, and hope a modified z24 body kit. the interior is in my garage getting fiberglassed as we speak and it has a pioneer priemer sound system. might be getting a new set of 17 inch rims from a friend for it. and eventually i am swaping the motor and tranny for a supercharged ecotec and manual trans.

Saturday, February 19, 2005 4:53 PM
hey amanda i didn't see any pics. you want to try ot post them again. i have the fidergalss pics in the audio forum under my fibergalss speaker deck if you want to see the progress of that.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search