o2 sim ? - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
o2 sim ?
Sunday, February 20, 2005 8:14 PM
figured i would ask this here since i am an un-knowing noob in this category. does anyone make a good (reliable) sim or are they all just crap. and are the sims pretty universal for most cars? still wondering aboot whether or not to do this with the crapalier (term of endearment) but would really like to do it with my rango when it goes dual.

thanks in advance.

Re: o2 sim ?
Sunday, February 20, 2005 8:19 PM
Quote:

still wondering aboot whether or not to do this with the crapalier (term of endearment) but would really like to do it with my rango when it goes dual.

I have no clue wtf that means...

Removing the cat does not give a performance gain.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Sunday, February 20, 2005 8:24 PM
ive heard conflicting info on it

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, February 21, 2005 8:16 AM
Shifted (KickAzz) wrote:
Quote:

still wondering aboot whether or not to do this with the crapalier (term of endearment) but would really like to do it with my rango when it goes dual.

I have no clue wtf that means...

Removing the cat does not give a performance gain.

will probably keep the cat on the cav but when i replace the exhaust on my durango i am gonna throw on some headers and run it out true dual, factory was single exit, and don't really know if this would be less of a hassle to just run an o2 sim and not deal with buying 2 cats and decide where to put my one o2 sensor. running cat-less may not give performance gains, not a big deal my durango is my family mover.

basicly i was wondering if the individual units work for more than one type of vehicle.

Monday, February 21, 2005 8:11 PM
buying two cats....worth the money in my opinion! look on ebay for high- flow OBDII cats and u think you might change your mind. i have a sim for my cav and it gives me a code for inefficient catalist just takes a couple hundred miles to make the CEL light come on. (casper o2 sim) for around $40-50more if that i would get the cats and the o2 bung and call it a day. just my opinion tho. good luck Patrick

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 5:55 AM
thanks guys and bo offense but i wish Event were here. probably would have posted anything and everything i needed to know aboot this and an obscure search link that i would never have thought of, man i really miss that guy. so much knowledge.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search