whus up!!! - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
whus up!!!
Saturday, February 26, 2005 3:07 PM
what up, my name is billy, im new, well i was registed about 3 months ago but i had to work 2 jobs and didnt have time to say much, now i can check up here at work cuz im a security guard at a factory....yea boaring, but its like free $$$ to me. i have had a few j bodies, i love cavys' and i am so sad that GM did away with it.. cant wait to get my hands on the new Cobalt SS, i may trade my cavy, or my honda for one, ill be sure to post it when i do get it though. so yall keep racin and showin.

BIlly G

Re: whus up!!!
Saturday, February 26, 2005 4:03 PM
I work at a GM dealership and I must say I love the new Colbalt SS ... Very nice! Even the plain 4 doors look good.
Saturday, February 26, 2005 4:52 PM
yea i went up and test drove a 4 door, i was very impressed with the acceleration and with the breaking, the test didnt last long as the sales man freaked out when I punched it up to 60 from 30...roflol but it was fun. i was just trying to get on the interstate man chill out.... i think he was scurrd......roflol....
Saturday, February 26, 2005 5:13 PM
I get to drive all the new gm cars! I love the Impala SS and the Monte Carlo SS... That superchager feels so good when it kicks in! One day i'm gonna slap that 3800 in my 97 cavy if i can ever find the money and a good cheap shop lol... Although The 3400 isnt all that bad in itself but I really want that 3800 in there!
Saturday, February 26, 2005 7:31 PM
Yea i think that we all would like to have a swap, i was gonna swap my 2200 but i ended up swaping my civic instead, it was cheaper, and easier.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search