changing front??? - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
changing front???
Sunday, March 06, 2005 7:52 PM
i realized that after several hits and scratches my front of my sunfire (bumper) is really bad and i need either fix it or i was thinking.. replacing it... now if i find any sunfire could i change the bumper withouth any big problems? and another idea, can i put the front part of the new sunfires to my 2001? i know this mean that i have to get the hood and the headlights but is this possible? any suggestions? thnx

Re: changing front???
Sunday, March 06, 2005 7:55 PM
Sure, you could even put a cavalier front end on if you wanted to, with the right parts, all front ends on all J's are swappable from 95-05.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Sunday, March 06, 2005 8:17 PM

seriously, now a days you can put almost any front end you want on your car, but if the paint is all your worried about, purchase a bra or something, anything but the factory paint on your ride will scrach, chip. No matter what, scraches and chips in the paint is going to happen.
Monday, March 07, 2005 6:33 PM
thnx, and i know the paint will scractch but i think it would be nice also to have another front n be a little original (at least in my city.. i live in mexico, here j's arent sooo common :p) n by the way, if i go to united states about what price should i expect to hear? dunno where i could fin this pieces? a junkyard? and what pieces would i need exactly? only hood bumper n lights? thnx for your replies
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search