Hello NEWB in this site !!! - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hello NEWB in this site !!!
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 3:44 PM
Hello every 1, I drive a Z-24 live in El Paso, Tx. where the city has implemented a "NO CRUISING ZONE" law !! pretty crazy huh!!

Re: Hello NEWB in this site !!!
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 3:56 PM
?? no parts for sale here just sayin' whaz up !!!
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 4:11 PM
hey Miguel, welcome to the .org. i don't know what's up with Matt... but just ignore him.

what are your plans with your cavy?

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 4:15 PM
Hey man welcome to the site

You'll learn to ignore dumb posts like the one that Matt put up. Even though there are some bad eggs around here, the majority of the JBO is comprised of good people who are always willing to help.

As for the "parts for sale" - that is Matt's "signature". Basically it appears at the bottom of every post that he makes. You will notice my signature is at the bottom of my post also, I have both a picture as well as a link to my site

BTW - What exactly is a "No Cruising Zone" law? I've never heard of such a thing before.

My CarDomain Page
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 4:30 PM
Welcome to the Org.

Absolute Finest President
Hit us up at www.AbsoluteFinest.org
also checkout www.cnfxperformance.com

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 5:04 PM
welcome

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:10 AM
thanks to all !! the plans for the Cav for now is to finnally get a full paint job now that i have the parts, then go with Lambo. doors !!!!

about the "NO CRUISIN ZONE" the city of El Paso implemented a law for all the riders like 2 years ago everybody would gather at LEE TREVINO(street name) man it was really cool you would see from classic cars to euros was bad ass, but then some people started racing on that street when everyone was there wich caused accidents not many but enough for the city to implement the law of "NO CRUISIN ZONE" and now you see these signs all over the city !!!!
Thursday, March 10, 2005 11:59 AM
Welcome Dexter 420, Wesmanw02 hit the nail on the head,there's some asshats but the majority of people here are cool
Thursday, March 17, 2005 10:13 AM
Yeah, we've got no cruising laws here in VA Beach, too. It's like, "no passing this zone twice in a 3 hour period " or something like that. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Thursday, March 17, 2005 7:24 PM
^^^^ I'm glad you said that. i was not aware of that law. i was planning on going to the beach soon. Thats retarded. but hey what can you do about it. I'm not really to suprised by this since you can get fined or arressted for cussing on the boardwalk in VA BEACH.

New sig in the works
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search