making a SIG - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
making a SIG
Monday, March 14, 2005 2:19 PM
can someone tell me how to make a sig

Re: making a SIG
Monday, March 14, 2005 2:21 PM
Go to the Image Manipulation forum

Find the thread that says "Request Sigs Here"

Ask somebody to make you one.

As for how to put it in the bottom of your posts, read the FAQ at the top of the page about how to post pictures.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Monday, March 14, 2005 2:27 PM
Get a copy of an image editing program, ie PhotoSuite, PhotoShop, or something similar. Play around with it. Make sure you keep it under 500 x 200 pixels, and ideally under 80K in size (when you open a new project in the program, it should usually ask you what size you want it, so you can enter the 500x200 there. Then, after you have it done, upload it to a website for hosting, like cardomain. Click on Control Panel in the top right, and go to Edit my Forum Options. There is a space for putting a sig there. Then you use the format [IMG] http://www.whereveryourpictureishosted.com [/IMG] to call to it.

Or, go to Image Manipulation, and there is a thread where you can request that someone make you a sig. It's free, but it does take time to get to them, since there are a lot of requests, so don't be impatient for the favor. You'll want to post ONCE, with some pictures of your car if you want any inplemented in the sig, as well as anything else you would like it to have, say, etc.

Monday, March 14, 2005 2:27 PM
dammit. I'm slow. lol

Monday, March 14, 2005 2:36 PM
alright thanks
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search