2.3 liter turbo manifold - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2.3 liter turbo manifold
Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:59 PM
i recently found a guy that can build me a customd turbo kit for my 2.3. 4-5 grand installed. that includes a complete custom exhaust with high flow cat. he said that the hardest part is finding an turbo manifold, everything else is simple. anybody know where to get a turbo manifold for the 2.3 thank you

Re: 2.3 liter turbo manifold
Friday, March 18, 2005 4:49 AM
NOWHERE other than custom

Btw, 4-5 US grand is way too much. even here it cost around 3.5k Canadian for the setup. So 4-5K Us, the guy is steeling you.

My setup cost me 2k canadian.

You have to do it yourself or buy from Exploited and hope you're going to have it fast(even then I don't know if he still do them).

What's so hard about buying 2 90° elbow, 2 T and 2 flanges? Then all you have to do is have someone weld it.

Gilles
2.3 Ho

Friday, March 18, 2005 8:14 AM
well the he is doing a complete exhaust with high flow cat and all tuning included. i wanted a kit that would get me low 13's high 12's so that's when he said he can custom fab everything for me.i was looking at the kit that exploited racing had had on there site a couple months ago and for the same setup it was around 4300 and that wasn't installed or tuned. so he's gonna give me a compression test. but when i get back to morgantown i'm purchasing a suspension kit. and of course the obvious brake enhancements. i wouldn't have the kit till hte end of the summer like august. I'd have enough by the begining of summer but i'm not gonna be an idiot and go and get a turbo kit and try and run around with stock brakes and suspension.
Friday, March 18, 2005 9:28 AM
Actually,

http://www.exploitedracing.com

Makes them, but if you do order from him, please order COD.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search