he guys. - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
he guys.
Saturday, March 26, 2005 3:22 PM
hey all, i just happened to stumble upon this place the other day and i liked it. so i guess im gonna start by introducing my 00 cavalier Z24 it is supercharged, headers, B&M short shifter, 18 inch moteggis ,custom paintjob *not vinyl*,23/4 inch catback to dual matrix. let me know what you guys think
heres some pics

Post Edited (03-26-05 3:33 PM)

Re: he guys.
Saturday, March 26, 2005 3:50 PM
nice looking car, need to glass/mold the gaugepod into the pillar
also cut that bumper and raise the mufflers sorry but they look bad hung with the mufflers sitting lower than the rear bumper like that.... sorry just my opinion

wicked
Saturday, March 26, 2005 4:36 PM
I like the paint cept the green purple yellow part
I never realize how low the shifter mod was, holy poop

Monday, March 28, 2005 6:59 AM
as far as the gauge pod im getting a boost gauge and an oil pressure gauge soon so im going to get the triple pod mount and i will probbably mold it in. the exhaust will get moved i plan to have them angeled up and out to kinda tuck em under the bumper a lil. the paint scheme wasnt my idea i was clueless on what to have done so i just turned it over to my friend and told him to make it look good. does anybody know a good brand of speed chips for these cars?
Monday, March 28, 2005 7:15 AM
There are no chips for the 3rd gen (96 to 05) cavaliers or sunfires, and there never will be, the computers aren't chippable. The JET module and other similar products are not chips, but expensive trash.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Monday, March 28, 2005 7:25 AM
Don't personally care much for the paint, maybe if the bottom half was black and you did the silver on top with the same design and none of the graphics on the door, it is way to busy looking for me. Also i think the tailpipes would look a lot better if you cut holes and tucked them up into the bumper rather than leaving them hang down that low. Nice S/C though

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 5:55 PM
so what do i do to get rid of the 105 MPH speed limiter ?
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 7:20 PM
boostedcavy wrote:so what do i do to get rid of the 105 MPH speed limiter ?

search

nice car btw

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 8:47 PM
its 108 snd your gunna get flammed unless you have a trap over 108 which you probably dont and nice car - cody
Thursday, March 31, 2005 6:52 PM
i'm not a big fan of the wheels, and as far as the paint goes, you could've stopped after the silver. but overall it's a nice car.

I'm making the back of my car look good first.
After all, Civics need something nice to look at...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search