silverstars vs. Nighthwaks? - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
silverstars vs. Nighthwaks?
Monday, April 04, 2005 11:54 AM
I know in Canada they are sold at canadian tire.

just wondering if anyone has the nighthwawk...they might be called blackhawk acually headlights and how they compare with the silverstars, are the brighter/less bright..are they whiter then the silverstars and do they last longer?

which ones are better?

I have one true love in my life...And my girlfriend sits next to me in it

Re: silverstars vs. Nighthwaks?
Monday, April 04, 2005 12:55 PM
i don't know the hawks but i love my silverstars, anybody heard of the other ons?

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 12:53 AM
i had them blackhawks they ok, upgraded to silvers way better and now im h.i.d way way better but silvers IMO are way better!

beer is like a chick.. well not really its just beer, it be cool thou huh?

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 8:22 AM

I love my silverstars, I would definitely go for them.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 10:20 AM
yea i went out and got the silverstars, does anywone know a signal light that matches them nicely......i would think the sylvania blinkers would but Canadian Tire did not carry them so i have to look somewhere else.

Old English 800: Do you have any kind of projector or anything blocking the light of the h.i.d's so you dont blind ppl? i can pic up a set off my beddie for like $250 they were on a lexus IS300 but when i asked on here ppl were saying you will blind everyone on the road with out projector lamps or some thing to control the light.....although the IS300 doesn't even have anything like that.......

let me know

I have one true love in my life...And my girlfriend sits next to me in it
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search