silverstars - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
silverstars
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 6:46 PM
where are you all getting your silverstars... i need h9 and h11 and i cant find them anywhere... i checked autozone and advanced auto and whatnot and they looked them up and told me they werent even made in those sizes yet...? can somone help please?thanks.

Re: silverstars
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 6:55 PM
Around here even Wal-Mart has them to fit J-bodies. Maybe even try Ebay if you absolutely can't find them anywhere.

'03 LS SPORT COUPE 5 SPEED black with teal/silver pinstripe

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 6:59 PM
i got mine from pep boys. they sell them just about every where. if you cant find them, go to their site, im sure they sell them there

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 7:08 PM
i seen SIlver Stars at Wal mart. try there

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 7:53 PM
yea i totally see them everywhere, but i cant seem to find the sizes i need... wierd, maybe its just northwest indiana and not me!!!
Thursday, April 07, 2005 3:24 AM
I assume you have a sunfire... Give up now, they are no silverstars for us or the gto's..
Look here

My Sunfire
Thursday, April 07, 2005 6:50 AM
5secondrule wrote:I assume you have a sunfire... Give up now, they are no silverstars for us or the gto's..
Look here

yep, there are none and probably will never be any.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
04 Cavy LS Sport

Sunday, April 10, 2005 5:39 PM
totally crappy! what can i do besides getting a HID kit? i want the aftermarket look without the dimness of fake xenon lights. i have a set of fakes now and i totally hate them. they make silverstars for the fog lights why not the headlights? i think thats crappy
Sunday, April 10, 2005 8:02 PM
these arent silverstars, but xenon for sure. i use the h9 and h11 in my 05 sunfire. www.hoen-usa.com

stock

xenons

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search