Is this right and what else should i get - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Is this right and what else should i get
Saturday, April 09, 2005 11:12 PM
OK im starting to get tired of the monster truck look my stock 2001 cavalier has so im planning to lower it ..i plan to use these http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=50&i=11904&t=11904

me being a real newbie i was wondering it says ill need 95-99 strut bearing mounts..will these work
http://www.napaonline.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/NAPAonline/search_results_product_detail.d2w/report?prrfnbr=28604796&prmenbr=5806&usrcommgrpid=102723151

also what else do i need to do a proper lowering of my cavy .. i dont want to go cheap i want
to do it proper..im sorry for such stupid questions sorry for being a newbie...please help

Re: Is this right and what else should i get
Saturday, April 09, 2005 11:59 PM
fill out your vechicle registry then people can adise you what your asking...

Sunday, April 10, 2005 12:02 PM
yes please loll give us info to work with

help us help you

Sunday, April 10, 2005 3:00 PM
well, whatever you use. you need after market shocks. i recommend Konis

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Sunday, April 10, 2005 3:49 PM
ok i dont how much info you want due to the fact im a newbie ..but here it goes .....my car is a 2001 cavalier 2.2L 2dr coupe ...everything is stock except after market deck.i have stock wheels and rims for now..i would like to get 17" rims other then coilovers what else do i need to do a safe a proper lowering i know i need 95-99 strut bearing mounts but what else do i need to buy... i need shocks whats ....sorry for sounding so stupid but that is why im in the newbie forum thanks for the help
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search