good product for lowering - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
good product for lowering
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 12:18 PM
I have no idea about anything in this subject. I have 225/45/17 rims/tires, and I would like a moderate drop(2 inches at most). I live in minnesota, and don't want to get stuck or snowplow in winter and my driveway is basically a slanted curb(over 100 years old). What woudl be a good choice on how to lower my car, and what type of price am I looking at???

Re: good product for lowering
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 1:18 PM
dude, you really need to start searching more,,, and formulate your own opinions, then ask if what your thinking about doing seems like a good idea... http://www.gravanatuning.com/applications/1999_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Coupe_2.2.aspx?cat=1 everything you need to choose from is on that link!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 2:34 PM
eibach Pro kit (1.4 inch drop all around) and the KYB AGX will be a good combo

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Thursday, April 14, 2005 6:14 AM
Just completely take out your springs....It will ride really nice!!

Thursday, April 14, 2005 7:53 PM
hmmm, a rigid cavalier.... sounds like something i can make a show about on diiscovery, and make millions..... i proclaim it my idea as of right now... back off you bunch of ORG whores....

Friday, April 15, 2005 8:43 AM
get gc and konis

Friday, April 15, 2005 9:14 PM
i prefer sand bags in the trunk and cinder blocks duct taped to the hood lol just dont go cheap on your suspension your g/f will thank you for it ...mine just cusses at my car and e-bay coil overs!!! but they work for me i like the bumps makes me feel connected to the road but thats just me

"dude, thats a girls car"
PSHHHTTT NOT ANY MORE!!!!!!!
Saturday, April 16, 2005 11:03 AM
lol, when your g/f whines, just tell her to shut the F up, there are pleanty other chicks that would enjoy the ride n that seat,

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search