might be sellin my car - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
might be sellin my car
Sunday, May 01, 2005 2:56 PM
hey whats up everyone . i might be sellin my car . i have a 2001 pontiac sunfire with a 2200 and a 4 speed automatic . i probly gonna buy a 3003 cheve cavilier 5 speed with the ecotec . i think that will be a good upgrade from what i have huh ? what yall think ?

Re: might be sellin my car
Sunday, May 01, 2005 3:21 PM
wow a 3003

j/k i know what you mean. i think it would be a good upgrade from the 2200. i was considering doing the same just so i could get rid of the 2200 and get an eco

Sunday, May 01, 2005 3:39 PM
lol oh my bad i ment 2003 . but its a 04 i just went look at it again . i mean the way i see it i been havin my sunfire for 2 years i know every place to get performance parts for it and all u know so i wanna stay with a sunfire or cavi . just because i know so much bout them right now . but yeah if i do it i'm just gonna do exhaust and intake . some pulleys and mounts . no turbo or supercharger though . just gonna mke it quick and reliable u know .
Sunday, May 01, 2005 3:52 PM
I think you should do it. I mean, you are going from a dog engine (no offense) with an auto, to a pretty strong and faster engine with a manual.
If you don't care about exterior looks (Sunfire vs. the wierd look at the 04 Cavaliers) and build quality (the interiors of J's aren't exaclty top notch ) then I don't see why you wouldn't trade in.
Anyway, just my thoughts...good luck!

Sunday, May 01, 2005 4:02 PM
yeah i know its a dog motor . trust me . i wanted to fix it up but i mean its pointless . so i fixin everythign back to stock or to where it looks ok . i just want somethin quick from the start .
Sunday, May 01, 2005 5:44 PM
don't forget the cat

Sunday, May 01, 2005 5:53 PM
i'm not gonna worry bout the cat . i gonna buy a 02 simulater so the cel goes off and just sell like is probly .
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search