New here - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New here
Thursday, May 05, 2005 12:31 PM
Whats up my name is kelly. Does it cost anything to join didnt tell me. or maybe i jsut didnt see it.

Change is Currently in effect!!!

Re: New here
Thursday, May 05, 2005 1:30 PM
Welcome Kelly! A regular membership here on the .org is free but the premium membership does cost $. I think somewhere around $20 somethin fo a year.

Thursday, May 05, 2005 2:39 PM
welcome. Test everything out then if you think you are going to post messages a lot you can become a premium member.

-----------
Words that you can't use in modding: Finished, Perfect, Cheap.
Thursday, May 05, 2005 6:20 PM
yea you get a 100 post a month if your a regular member and unlimited post plus access to ag and aag forum in the off topic section. imo its worth the money as much as i go through post a month. have fun looking around, im sure you'll pick something up

Thursday, May 05, 2005 9:11 PM
Thanks guys. so you say 20 for a year i think i can do. I dont have the moeny as of yet but anybody konw where i can get a goo deal on sir struts , bags for my car. are anything for that matter the only thing i have done so far is put a system in. I need to start moding my car so if you know of anycheap place besides here let me know plz. im in mesquite tx .

Thursday, May 05, 2005 9:31 PM
cheap place? modding a car is not cheap by any means.
just read the FAQs at the tops of each forum to get links to websites that sell items for your car

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Thursday, May 05, 2005 9:51 PM
Welcome to the org Kelly. Check out the regional forum. We have a lot going on in DFW. I know a local shop where you can get a good deal on airbags. They specialize in airbags, but I forgot the prices. They wanted to do my car, but I am more of a turbo guy. Hit me up at darmantx6@yahoo.com. I'll help be glad to help you out.
Friday, May 06, 2005 7:18 AM
99redz24 wrote:cheap place? modding a car is not cheap by any means.
just read the FAQs at the tops of each forum to get links to websites that sell items for your car

true, just dont look for the cheapest product out there. not everything is going to be cheap. also if you dont wanna spend the 20 bucks for the premium membership, you can do 2.50 just for the month

Friday, May 06, 2005 10:03 AM
Thanks again guys when i said cheap i meant price kinda like hte gp.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search