Whats Next? - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Whats Next?
Monday, December 20, 2004 2:41 PM
OK well I got 2 10" subs got the windows tinted got brand new in dash so what should I do next. I mean should I start working under the hood or go with new rims or body kit? Any thoughts or ideas? <br>

2nd place is the 1st loser

Re: Whats Next?
Monday, December 20, 2004 2:56 PM
What do YOU want? Looks or performance? Figure that out, then ask again.

<br>

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Monday, December 20, 2004 3:36 PM
Well I want to go looks for now and later down the road go with the performance <br>

Monday, December 20, 2004 3:38 PM
no one can tell you where too go or what to do next. its your car, your money, you decide on what you want <br>

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Monday, December 20, 2004 3:44 PM
ok true. I mean I can do anything from a body kit to new rims to the sky is the limit i guess? right?! <br>

Monday, December 20, 2004 4:16 PM
money is the limit <br>

Monday, December 20, 2004 7:06 PM
yes very true lol Well I kind of decided on starting on getting new head lights new clear corner lights and new tail lights. Thinking about hitting up e-bay <br>

Monday, December 20, 2004 7:17 PM
most people start with intake and full exhaust. i started with the suspension. got my car lowered with some sportlines and koni reds. but you got to start somewhere <br>

Monday, December 20, 2004 7:21 PM
ic. Well the only thing is I dont know how long I will have this cavy I mean I am a Jr. In high school and going right into the Navy right after school so my sis might get it. I cant just let her have a freakin pumped up car. If i end up leaving and loosing the cavy I def want to buy another one when I get home. <br>

Monday, December 20, 2004 8:24 PM
@ Trevor D.: It's really about what you want, but I would suggest getting it lowered first. That is what I did with mine and I have gotten so many compliments on how good it looks. Just my .02 though.

Before getting lowered:

After getting lowered 1.5" with Goldline springs:

<br>

Tuesday, December 21, 2004 3:25 PM
That looks sweet! Can I ask how much it cost and how many inches u lower it. I still have to stock rims on them so I mean like I could lower it like 3 in. or so maybe? Have no idea. Pluse I would prolly have to get it installed I mean I have no idea what so ever how to do all that <br>

Thursday, December 23, 2004 8:58 AM
@ Trevor D.: Thanks for the kind words . If I remember correctly it cost me about $300 total ($220 for the springs and $80 for labor). It is lowered 1.5" with Goldline lowering springs.

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to lower it three inches with the stock rims. You would just have to get used to driving really slowly and carefully over train tracks, bumps, etc. so you don't bottom out. As far as getting them installed, ask in your regional forum. I'm sure someone in your area will be able to point you in the right direction to getting them installed. I had mine installed at a local Speed Shop. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here or email me. Good luck with your future projects.

<br>

Friday, May 06, 2005 12:10 PM
me I won't get a body kit till I have a supercharger. Me personally I'd hate to be embarrassed if I wanted to race and my car was slower than it looked.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search