it's about time! - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
it's about time!
Monday, May 23, 2005 6:28 PM
i finally got myself a new job. so very soon enough my car will start being souped up again. i'm going to start with the suspension. a friend of mine's gonna hook me up with some struts or whatever else i need, but i'm looking around to find some coilovers for a slight drop. my struts are basically shot, so i figured nows a better time then any for upgrade. next i was gonna throw in sway bars, strut braces, and new engine mounts, upper and lower. would a tubular a arm setup do any good? what are peoples experiences with them? worth the money... also what kinda of a setup would you guys suggest for suspension, shock strut, or whatever. i'm looking to get a tight ride, but not too hard because i live in the woods. hence a slight drop. one more question, would an aluminum pulley be too weak to hold a belt in a car. reason being my new job at overhead doors has alot of pulleys for garage doors that have the grooves in it consistent with a car belt and they're extremely light, like 1 lb. i can get a variety of sizes. what size do the pulley sets come in?

Re: it's about time!
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 10:12 AM
for suspension, rksport coilovers, ken 2.2's sub frame brace, rk sports strut tower brace. rk sports sway bars.

with those parts along with some good tires and some power it will handle like a dream
Re: it's about time!
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 2:54 PM
are rks' struts good?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search