Noob here. just got my 89 z24 yesterday - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Noob here. just got my 89 z24 yesterday
Saturday, June 04, 2005 8:37 AM
hello board! i just picked up the car yesterday and am very pleased with how it rides for a 16 year old car. also very glad i found a board like this because i kno i will have lots of questions for you folks as i am new to american cars. my first car, which is yet to be sold, is a 1991 eagle talon fwd turbo and i love it. but i needed a better daily driver, one thats better on gas and requires less work. not looking to modify this car, just want a reliable daily driver.

so id like to send my hellos to all of you and also i have to ask you a question at the same time. i spent about 20 min searching for the answers first, but i still couldnt find them.

has anyone here used ATFrather than gear oil in their five speed tranny? if so, any improvements? i used ATF in my talon and it was a huge improvement, just wondering if any of you have had the same experience.

thanx

Re: Noob here. just got my 89 z24 yesterday
Saturday, June 04, 2005 10:01 AM
Welcome to the site man. You should hang out in second gen forum. Probably get more help cause most of us 2nd genners rarely visit the other areas.

http://cavalierman93.googlepages.com/
Sunday, June 05, 2005 2:04 PM
thanx man. i def will check it out.

1991 Eagle Talon TSi-->soon to be sold =(
1989 Chevy Cavalier z24
Sunday, June 05, 2005 11:57 PM
welcome
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search