flame thrower - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
flame thrower
Sunday, June 26, 2005 5:53 PM
does any body know how to make an active ignition to shoot flames while reving the motor without buying the kit?(not for road use)

Re: flame thrower
Sunday, June 26, 2005 7:04 PM

Sunday, June 26, 2005 7:08 PM
are you planing to bbq your rear bumper? only kidding your biggest problem is
your cat if you have one then you cant load up your exhaust with the un burned gas needed to do it. youd also need to use a seperate coil. but i still think you better keep a fire exting with you just in case.

or at least some marshmellows and a stick

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Sunday, June 26, 2005 7:08 PM
a drill bit, a spark plug and lots of NAWZzz!! would not reccomend though unless you got MOTEC

Sunday, June 26, 2005 7:20 PM
hehe i have one but i havent even used it for like a year almost forgot i had it.........sorry though not sure how to make it since a freind just hooked it up.

1997 pontiac sunfire
2.2 OHV 2.4l coming soon
2.25 inch custom exhaust
WAI
RK Underdrive pulley
50 shot of NX
pacesetter header
Sunday, June 26, 2005 7:34 PM

Sunday, June 26, 2005 7:38 PM
my car was shooting small flames on the highway the other night... but then again i'm running a tad rich and i don't have a cat.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Sunday, June 26, 2005 9:00 PM
Here's a website that sells the kits for both cars and motorcycles. Pretty cheap too. Check out their vids. They're pretty cool.

Spit Fire exhaust kits

Spit Fire kit videos
Sunday, June 26, 2005 9:30 PM
i think its just a spark plug and some gas and you got a lil kit...maybe some other things also

Monday, June 27, 2005 6:56 AM
i'd say try a 10 lb bottle of propane in the trunk just hook up line to the exhust and youll
get all the flames you want. true theyd be about 20 ft long but hey i bet it would keep
the tailgaters away.

Monday, June 27, 2005 9:05 AM
jackalope wrote:i'd say try a 10 lb bottle of propane in the trunk just hook up line to the exhust and youll
get all the flames you want. true theyd be about 20 ft long but hey i bet it would keep
the tailgaters away.

I like the sounds of that! lol

Monday, June 27, 2005 9:08 AM
do it the real way and build a nice turbo motor. you can get some nice fireballs

Monday, June 27, 2005 11:37 AM
My sunbird was shooting flames, but that was after i blew a spark plug out of the cylinder head.

yay runnin mid 18s by summer
Monday, June 27, 2005 2:26 PM
and dont forget ever time you push the button for the flames it'll take off just like a rocket car.

Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:32 PM
Keep in mind that Cavaliers and old cars have one major thing that makes it hard for us. WE HAVE PLASTIC BUMPERS. There was a Civic here in town that did a flame trower exhaust. He was pissed when his bumper melted the first time he shot flames.

So go for it if you want to buy new bumpers all the time.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search